The Sellers Lounge / Debit bank account - misleadinf info

1 831 East 340 SouthAmerican Fork, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-338-3712

I received an email to purchase ebay seller's lounge for 3. 49. They began to debit my account for 39. 95. The said they could not credit my account, because another company was responsible. I called the other company submit solutions and they say, they are the billing dept. For t he seller lounge and can't credit my account back. I've been scam.

More The Sellers Lounge Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cy
      9th of Sep, 2008

I was pleased to speak to a gentleman who had no problem reimbursing me for the 4 payments I'd had unknowingly deducted from my credit card account. However, what happened to the two International Sellers Lounge charges of $1.50 on June 22 and July 22?
    Again, the gentleman with whom I spoke was most polite and took care of crediting the 4 payments to my account.

I look forward to that missing $3.00...

• Vi
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I got a phone call from these people a while back & I told them I didn't have any such account but noticed this month that they charged my credit card $49.95 on Aug. 21, 2008. And checking back they also charged $49.95 on July 21, 2008 and on June 21 they charged $49, 95 to my credit card. I don't have business with them & I want my money refunded.That would be a total of $149.85.

• Da
      22nd of Nov, 2008

Last wk, I logged onto sellers lounge for a free starter kit, I only agreed to pay shipping. On 1/22/08, they deducted $49.67. I never recieved the starter kit. Bottom line, I can not offered it. I'm on SSI income, at the end of the month I zero on my acct. I really need the money refunded. Since the brain damage, My kids told me not to buy thru the enter net, unless I know them or was recommended by a family member, guess I haven't completely recovered.

Need your helpASAP

• Ly
      26th of Jan, 2009
    The Sellers Lounge - an unathorized charge
    the sellers lounge
    Carolina, Puerto Rico
    Pennsylvania
    thesellerslounge.com

I dont know why that company The Sellers Lounge located in Nevada USA, with tel 1-866-785-7328 (which never attend) is charging my check account for many months and I dont know how the obtain my information and charge my account.

I want my money back, and I will write to the consumer report to make a claim.

• Bo
      12th of Mar, 2009

You do not ever and I mean never buy anything you receive through email.The sellers lounge is a good example. I cant believe this is a Ebay web site under sellers lounge.This is how it all started.Got an email, how to sell on ebay.Free cd you just pay s/h charges Bam they have your credit card numbers. From there all hell brakes loosewith your credit card.Another co.bills your card 39.95 .When you get your free cd in very small print it says ongoing membership requires a monthly fee which will begin upon the expiration of your free trial period.Whats there trial period 1 day?Just don't do it.

• Le
      28th of Apr, 2009

A couple weeks ago I too purchased the "free CD" where you pay shipping only since then they have attempted to take put $63.00 and have used alias names all three times, but luckily since I was burned by paypal where a seller took out $36.00 and they found filed a dispute and everything, I still don't know what it is for, I lost trust in them as well so know I have a debit card and if I buy something only that amount is put onto my card and paid immediately, don't trust any of these people with your confidential information