The Seller's Lounge / Total fraud

1 831 East 340 South -suite 200American Fork, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-855-5219

The Seller's Lounge said I had signed up for something for ebay. They started charging my account 49.95. They are in Utah. Go by EST. Most of the time, recordings. Then 6 times I have reached a person and they assured me I would not be charged again and still after 3 charges of $49.95, they keep on. Be persistent. Bunch of kids that will laugh in your face. Tell you what you want to hear.

Va

Comments

11th of Jul, 2008

I first received a 49.95 on my credit card by sellerloungamericanforkut. I had never heard of them before. How they got my credit card # I don't know. I had been on eBay trying to sell an article but never got thru. I have instructed my credit card company to stop payments. They say they are envestigating them and if they think they are valid business will keep charging me. I have told them I will cancel my credit card.

11th of Jul, 2008

I first received a 49.95 on my credit card by sellerloungeamericanforkut. I had never heard of them before. How they got my credit card # I don't know. I had been on eBay trying to sell an article but never got thru. I have instructed my credit card company to stop payments. They say they are investigating them and if they think they are a valid business will keep charging me. I have told them I will cancel my credit card.

• Co
      25th of Jul, 2008

What Max has failed to explain is that he was actually Refunded him for the Membership Fee's and barely called in about it this month to cancel. He never called or emailed us to cancel until July when he had originally purchased the Start Up Kit in March. I've reviewed his account and membership completely and can confirm it to anyone who'd like to know.

So understand people that we DON'T TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND IF THE REQUEST A REFUND, WE GRANT IT TO THEM.

I love it how people try to exaggerate the truth and don't explain the whole truth on slander sites. What people don't know is that that other site's Owner is has Federal Indictments charged against him right now for extorting companies like ours... Meaning, he will be happy to Remove the complaint as long as we will pay him a fee. Now that's FRAUD!!! Don't beleive me, Google his name and see for yourselves.

We will not run from these types of complaints and we address them as soon as we hear from a client directly about canceling their membership, and we're more then willing to work with them. Again, we're not here to take advantage and I would hope that people could look more into the facts rather then taking somebody's word for it that has already received a refund for what he claims still is be billed for.

• Eu
      30th of Oct, 2008
    The Seller's Lounge - unauthorized charge
    North Carolina

Sellers Lounge charging monthly charges to account that has been closed for more than a month. Please remove charges from credit card. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.