The SAT AND ACT PREP CENTER / FRAUD

1 1203 CRESTSIDE DRIVECoppell, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 972-956-0933

THIS LADY NAME NEOSHA CALLED ME AND STATED THAT MY SON REQUESTED STUDY MATERIALS I ASKED WHERE SHE STATED COLLEGE CAREER DAY I WAS SHOKED BECAUSE I AM VERY ACTIVE WITH MY CHILDREN SCHOOL AND I WASN'T NOTIFIED ABOUT CAREER DAY WELL AFTER I HAD GUVUNG MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO HER MY SON WALKED IN AND HAD NO IDEAL OF WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT WELL I CALLED BACK TO CANCEL ONLY TO BE PUT ON HOLD FOREVER. WELL I CALLED THE NEXT DAY TO CANCEL WAS STILL CHARGE FOR THE MATERIALS I HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY CREDIT AND I AM VERY UPSET THIS IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST FRAUD AND I NOW I AM IN DISPUTE WITH THIS COMPANY

More The SAT AND ACT PREP CENTER Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Be
      13th of Feb, 2009
    The SAT AND ACT PREP CENTER - return policy fraud
    The SAT and ACT Prep Center
    1203 Crestside Drive
    Coppell
    Texas

We returned their product unopened and pursuant to their instructions on November 18, 2008. After at least 10 calls to their customer service, we have yet to obtain our money back. Their excuses have ranged from being too busy, to me having to call back, to putting the blame on their own shipping department. They refused to allow us to speak to a supervisor or person in charge.

24th of Feb, 2009

I am from the SAT and ACT Prep Center and our return policy are very clear on our website. We are moving forward with lawsuits to fraudulent consumers. All Credits have been issued to clients accordingly.
    Back in November we did have bad weather and had back up in quality control. We have been caught up to date since December.
    I think it is sad that the internet is used to slander small honest businesses.
    We can’t respond to the individual complaining because their information does not match our records. For that matter can’t give proper information to handle their dispute. However there is always a live person answering the lines.
    Consumers need to follow the guidelines after purchasing the product.
    We also do not blame other departments for any wrong doing. Our recordings are recorded from start to end and our Company has nothing to hide. We go as far as honoring what is on the recording even if by any slim chance a represented did not represent us according to policy and guidelines.
    website: www://satandactprepcenter.com
    We gladly ask all clients to call 866-400-7737 or 972-956-0933.
    Our ultimate goal is get your students to college.
    There are many sites that address Business. What about consumers who abuse the system lie and commit fraud? Our Company has responded accordingly and will place complaints against clients who slander our Company. We have a legal department and arbitration division. We do not claim to be affiliated with College Board, the school board nor Kaplan.

SAT and ACT Prep Ctr.

24th of Feb, 2009

That is correct!

You student checked off interest at college career day or online.

HOW ELSE WOULD WE HAVE THEIR INFORMATION?

You obviously never followed instructions. Our calls are recorded and you may speak to anyone in Management to handle the matter.

We do have a le gal department.
    satandactprepcenter.com
    972-956-0933
    866-400-7737

• Kl
      15th of Mar, 2009

The owners of this co are by far the most upstanding ppl I have ever encountered! They are God fearing ppl, with hearts of gold. They have children of their own and they are fantstic parents! The materials that they have to offer are incredible. My neice used these materials and they helped her increase her scores by 300 points for the SAT and 7 points for the ACT! If you even care about your childs education you will consider buying these materials or atleast taking a look at them.

• Br
      1st of Jun, 2009

SCAM!!! The website offers no confirmation of sending a request, they sign you up for a Scholarship Assistance program but no information on how to access or use it (at $49.95 per month!), and then they do NOT answer the phones! Either too busy, leave a message, or a repeating message of their (very short) business hours but no indication of time zone (Central) or other.

Until they clean up their act - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Go to Amazon.com or KAPLAN directly and buy the software and save yourself $100 or more!

• Mj
      26th of Jun, 2009

My mother also had the same issue. We never even received the product. i have called the number many times but have yet to get through.

• Ge
      29th of Sep, 2009

learn to spell shoked is not a word... shocked maybe... you need to use this software with you child

• Br
      30th of Sep, 2009

Get Smartrrr - Get a Life! This is not about someone misspelling a word - it is about the abusive practices of this company over charging and under supporting the product - which is available elsewhere much cheaper and with legitimite business practices.

Find yourself a course on grammar yourself "with you child" ??? Really!!??

If you can not stay on topic in this forum, do not post!