The Salvation Army USA / unprofessional employee and hostile behavior
I would like to just announce for anyone around this particular facility that if there is an employee working around achild or children and vulnerable people who relies on the help of those from your organization, I do not think someone who finds joy in fighting on the streets is the right person to be in a working living environment with so much hostile for those in need.. Especially someone who is suppose to represent your organization. I would be absolutely embarrassed if this was one of my employees... What usually happens outside of work should not matter if your a waitress of some sort with no life, but this young lady Crystal Garcia out of your lubbock tx location is an absolute embarrassment for a non profit organization like salvation army.. just take your time in reading her outbursts... I wouldn't be surprised if she is hostile with the children and parents... I would advice you to find a replacement someone already safe to be around.. I would not take or recommend your facility as long as she is employed.. I would hate for this to go public.. The act of a salvation army employee.. to be ranting on fb about going to someones house to fight them and quote "I like when they fight back its called a challeng" what grown mother and employee of a wonderful organization like salvationarmy acts like that.. I'm sorry if she is left in that facility around children when she can not even control herself that is a high risk of endangering a child and people in general... Please look into to this and make sure someone with no shame and who is proud to act like an animal should be apart of your organization in great things.. I haven photos to show the extent of anger... I have message the fb of salvation army have yet to recieve a response and the director Erica Hitt also no response.. thanks in advance
Updated by Mjuju, Apr 23, 2018
To add for second thought her last employer was at goodwill also in lubbock another for the needy organizations... SHE WAS FIRED FOR FIGHTING A CUSTOMER IN THE STORE... I'm worried for the people I her enviroment...
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - pick up service.
- The Salvation Army USA - unprofessional business service - salvation army donation pick-up
- The Salvation Army USA - poor customer service for large donation pick-up
- The Salvation Army USA - manager on duty