The Salvation Army USA / unprofessional employee and hostile behavior

1 Lubbock, TX, United States Review updated:

I would like to just announce for anyone around this particular facility that if there is an employee working around achild or children and vulnerable people who relies on the help of those from your organization, I do not think someone who finds joy in fighting on the streets is the right person to be in a working living environment with so much hostile for those in need.. Especially someone who is suppose to represent your organization. I would be absolutely embarrassed if this was one of my employees... What usually happens outside of work should not matter if your a waitress of some sort with no life, but this young lady Crystal Garcia out of your lubbock tx location is an absolute embarrassment for a non profit organization like salvation army.. just take your time in reading her outbursts... I wouldn't be surprised if she is hostile with the children and parents... I would advice you to find a replacement someone already safe to be around.. I would not take or recommend your facility as long as she is employed.. I would hate for this to go public.. The act of a salvation army employee.. to be ranting on fb about going to someones house to fight them and quote "I like when they fight back its called a challeng" what grown mother and employee of a wonderful organization like salvationarmy acts like that.. I'm sorry if she is left in that facility around children when she can not even control herself that is a high risk of endangering a child and people in general... Please look into to this and make sure someone with no shame and who is proud to act like an animal should be apart of your organization in great things.. I haven photos to show the extent of anger... I have message the fb of salvation army have yet to recieve a response and the director Erica Hitt also no response.. thanks in advance

• Updated by Mjuju, Apr 23, 2018

To add for second thought her last employer was at goodwill also in lubbock another for the needy organizations... SHE WAS FIRED FOR FIGHTING A CUSTOMER IN THE STORE... I'm worried for the people I her enviroment...

Mj
Apr 23, 2018

Comments

• Fi
      23rd of Apr, 2018

You both are behaving in an immature way. You need to block each other and get on with your lives.

23rd of Apr, 2018

@First Born Triplet thank you for your lovely advice triplet.. but this is not towards myself... so read the complaints and move on thanks.. I'm not on here to argue I did what the site is for COMPLAINTS..

• Pe
      23rd of Apr, 2018

@Mjuju Whatever take it to Jerry Springer. This site is for complaints, not schoolyard fights.

23rd of Apr, 2018

No offense taken honey.. It looks like you may not have a life seeing you comment on about 10 complaints within the same hour. and talking about everyone's momma.. so you may really be the one who needs a mother Idc not my business just like my complaint isn't any of yours either... thanks though

23rd of Apr, 2018

@PeterPP i rather not thanks to you too honey...

24th of Apr, 2018

here you go with the momma saying... I understand it's public that's fine but whynot make an issue out of your own complaints? well I didn't see you have or had any complaints I only see you have no time on your hands but to only put your two sense in everywhere else where honestly your opinion doesn't matter. good thing I have tough skin but thank you yes she did teach me not to lie.and this is the last time I will not respond to you on anything else. Go make your opinions where they may actually matter and possi le make a difference, like a city council or something.. it's not that serious 😢

👌👏👏

• Fi
      23rd of Apr, 2018

Just meet at a park and fight it out with your fists, or give her virus so she cannot reply anymore.

24th of Apr, 2018

@Fine Young Aiden 2005 it's not that serious... she doesn't know better... it's not her fault she has no life...