The Salvation Army USA

Posted: Oct 21, 2017 by

unethical behavior

Miami, Florida
Today, Oct. 21, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. my girlfriend and I went to the Salvation Army Store in Overtown Miami Florida, when we entered the store we had a bag with us and the policy in the store is to carry your bag with you. There is no bag check in, as I entered I went straight to the Manger Rudy and asked him if I could exchange a pair of new shoes, that I had purchased in this same store and he stared shouting at me in front of the customers, he said that I always buy items and then return them, which is he is correct, it occurred one time only. I asked Rudy that I was purchasing a new shirt for my girlfriend and asked him if I could exchange the shirt if it happened to be as the wrong size and he stated yes, just to bring the receipt with me and he would exchange it Which he did one time only. Today when I went to your store and asked him if I could exchange merchandise he said that he had just done that once before and started acting crazy showing me the signs that stated final sale and started yelling at me again in front of all the customers and employees.
Let me introduce myself, I work for the city of Miami helping the homeless for some years, and I have great admiration for the help you provide in general. I have placed in your care a number of clients in despaired an in much need, Ms. Valdes was in charge of the placement, and thank you for all the help you have provided.
In going back to the situation that occurred today in the store. I decided to walk away from Rudy and I had the bag of merchandise I brought in the store to exchange with me and my girlfriend wanted to try on some new items in the fitting room and we asked for the keys to the dressing room and they told us they did not have the keys, just to duck down and go under the bottom of the fitting room door and get in the fitting room that way. My girlfriend asked me to see how the item fit and ask for my opinion if I liked the dress or not and out of no were comes this employee saying that no bags are allowed in the dressing room, I ask him if he had ever seen me stealing something, and he stated that I was not his boss don't try that with me." and took my bag and gave me a number.
I am a loyal customer of yours and shop at your store three times per week and I have plenty of receipts to proof it. If you have any doubt about any of this that occurred at your store please view the video cameras, please do not delete the evidence, so you may view how your store is being run by management and employees and also see other things that are occurring at this location.
If you could please contact me by via email at jorgencubanartist@aol.com or at 305.303.7543 to confirm you have received this complaint.
Sincerely,
Jorgen
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Employees

Comments

N  2nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
They don't care about your complaints. They only want your money. That's all they want. The Salvation Army is an extremely corrupt organization. Don't support them. Don't donate money or items. Definitely don't volunteer for them! You will be belittled and treated like crap.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree