The Salvation Army USA / manager on duty

1 Lexington, GA, United States Review updated:

The Salvation Army store located at 2285 Versailles Road Lexington Kentucky phone number [protected]. Date May 16th 2018 at 4:08 p.m. I purchased two pictures for a total of $12.70 at the store call my mother after leaving the store and was informed that she did not have room for these two pictures so I drove back to the store about 15 minutes later and ask to speak with the manager on duty she informed me that all cells were final and wouldn't even listen to the reason I was bringing the merchandise back she was very very disrespectful so much so but it seem to offend the other customers around me I'm a veteran serve for 24 years in the United States Army and I understand the policy this retail store has I know that their business is to help people who are homeless and two otherwise help the community I don't mind not being able to return the merchandise but I feel as a veteran that at least some level of respect should be shown to a customer I will never shop at this store again and I hope the manager gets fired for being appear undeniable ginormous b**** thank you very much for your time and if you're in Lexington Kentucky make sure to tell the Salvation Army on Versailles Road to suck it

The Salvation Army USA
The Salvation Army USA

Al
May 16, 2018

Comments

• Pe
      16th of May, 2018

Well I would like to thank you for your service.

• Al
      16th of May, 2018

@PeterPP Thanks lol but i am not really a veteran i just made that up in hopes that they would change the rules just for me I admitted that i lied about being a veteran in hopes that they would make an exception for me.

• Li
      23rd of May, 2018

@AlIen Wyatt You are such a fraud. I love how you made up a similar profile to cover your [censored] and make the original poster ALLEN WYATT look like a liar by creating a fake profile under the name ALIEN WYATT. You should not be employed by this awesome company. You are an awful evil person with bad intentions. I have turned this over to the Salvation Army. Good luck.