The Salvation Army USA / kicked out
Today I went Christmas shopping. After I shopped at Ollie's I decided to go to salvation army in west mifflin pa to see what they have and to wait for my ride. As I was standing in the aisle I was told that I can not stand in the store and wait because my boyfriend works there. Meanwhile he was doing what he was supposed to and I was texting on my phone to see where my ride was. And i was told i can not stand there and wait because my boyfriend was working there. My complaint is that it shouldn't matter if he was working I was not bothering him I was a complete row down from where he was working, wasn't bothering him at all. There was no absolute reason to kick me out of the store just because I was waiting for my ride and my boyfriend was working there. I will not ever again set foot in the west mifflin store if I'm going to be treated that way. I want something done about this. This is not how you treat ur customers.
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee