The Salvation Army USA / kicked out

1 West Mifflin, PA, United States Review updated:

Today I went Christmas shopping. After I shopped at Ollie's I decided to go to salvation army in west mifflin pa to see what they have and to wait for my ride. As I was standing in the aisle I was told that I can not stand in the store and wait because my boyfriend works there. Meanwhile he was doing what he was supposed to and I was texting on my phone to see where my ride was. And i was told i can not stand there and wait because my boyfriend was working there. My complaint is that it shouldn't matter if he was working I was not bothering him I was a complete row down from where he was working, wasn't bothering him at all. There was no absolute reason to kick me out of the store just because I was waiting for my ride and my boyfriend was working there. I will not ever again set foot in the west mifflin store if I'm going to be treated that way. I want something done about this. This is not how you treat ur customers.

Ch
Dec 13, 2018

Comments

• Au
      13th of Dec, 2018

That is harrassment...you are a shopping/paying customer and cannot be forced to leave the store regardless of who works there. I would look into filing charges for discriminating against you because of your relationship status.