The Salvation Army of Aiken / Aiken SC / racism & job discrimination
The hiring manager, supervisors, & Shelter Captain -all support racial & job discrimination, and has been responsible for wrongfully firing many good minority employees & supervisors over the years (esp. men). The staff routinely mistreats or discriminates against homeless people in need shelter (many times refusing to help them); due to racism or religious background, staff enforces unfair policies, and the managers constantly fight or deny unemployment benefits to workers, who have been unjustly fired for discriminatory reasons!!
More The Salvation Army of Aiken / Aiken SC Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - recycling pickup with truck in barre vermont.
- The Salvation Army USA - bed rent contract at shelter crossroad
- The Salvation Army USA - donation pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - furniture pick up
- The Salvation Army USA - hostile employee