The Salvation Army / stealing from the salvation army
The salvation army in mcallen, texas has two workers stealing from the salvation army. Major dan ford and juan gomez. Anything that is high priced and donatated is kept by these individuals. We have been instructed by store manager juan gomez to inform him when we receive these items so that the major can decide if he wants these items for himself. Both of thses individuals who hide behind the bible have kept for themselves, cars, boats, named brand clothing, and jewlery. I thought anything donated to the store was to be sold so that less fortunate could be able to buy these items. Juan gomez sold a car donated to the store on ebay and kept the money. Local police found out car was stolen and questioned mr. Gomez and the major but for some reason mr. Gomez got away with this. These two thieves mentioned above are so called christians who stal for themselves and I plan to go to the local news and tell them everything if you do not take action. So what are you going to do about this.
More The Salvation Army Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - civil rights, discrimiation, fraud 
- The Salvation Army USA - harassment and overseeing of authority 
- The Salvation Army USA - area store dirty very unsociable restroom not in order over 6 months and more
- The Salvation Army USA - rental assistance
- The Salvation Army USA - prices of items in thrift stores
- The Salvation Army USA - poor management and untrained employees.