The Sails Group / Unprofessionalism, Discrimination, Incompetence

1 5842 Penfield Av. Woodland Hills, CA 9136Woodland Hills, CA, United States

I am making a formal complaint against office staff at the Penfield Location and with "HR Manager" Alexandra Herrera. I was first called in for an interview, came and met with Alexandra who then hired me, accepted all of my documents, including my social security card and other very important information about myself. From there, it was a constant battle trying to come back in to sign my paperwork to actually start working. Throughout this time, I experienced a great deal of unprofessionalism from Alexandra by not replying to emails, telling me to be at the office when she isn't even there, and then sending me a generic email explaining how she has chosen another candidate for the position, the same day she wasted my time by telling me to come into the office when she wasn't there, and then sent an email back saying "I'm sorry but you can come in tomorrow if you want." I am reporting her and other office staff for unprofessionalism and imcompetence and believe I have been discriminated against and disrespected throughout this entire hiring process. I would have rather Alexandra never contact me in the first place to interview me for the position. I would like some answers as to why things happened this way and would like some type of changes to be made because I did not deserve this treatment, nor does anyone else. The most disturbing part about this is that I get the feeling I'm not the first one who's been treated this way by employees of this company. What's even further disturbing is how my information is in the hands of someone and other office staff who're extremely incompetent. When I was in the office on the morning I was suppose to meet with her, she had multiple copies of people's social security cards laying in plain view on top of her desk. That's alarming across so many levels that I do not know where to begin. And now my records are left in the hands of this person and this staff for their use and disposal.

For anyone who gets a phone call regarding a position within the company, do yourself a favor, and keep looking for better employment. No one should have to deal with business practices such as these for an extremely low paying job.

Rr