The Room Place / Only cares about the sale
I am writing to let you know that on January -22-2011 I purchased leather couch, love seat and a chair from store at 2525 North Harlem Avenue, Chicago I have purchased $3300.00 worth of furniture . Customer #312560 Order#1521721Our furniture was delivered on Sunday morning ( next day - WOW!!!) . Love it .The issue I have is worth few dollars of accent pillow ( item116038 Emma Accent Chair) for my chair and couch that was missing at the time of delivery .
Next day I visit the store to pick-up missing pillow .In the store I was ask to pay $75.00 per pillow !? The store had about 6 pillows in the store at the time.
John Stachura promise to delivery on next day but first needs to talk to the General Manager -Kris . John Stachura was sweet and a great help! But Kris the General Manager is not helpful at all . She ruin my experience with the company.
So, I went to the store in Vernon Hills IL. and to my surprise they had the same set of furniture. I ask how much are the pillows - The sales person told me there are not for sale because the are coming with the set and pillows don't even have a SKU . My question is :WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PILLOWS ??? I don't need "freebies" I just need what I was told, what I paid for!
I believe that Harlem Furniture Room Place only cares about the sale, doesn’t stand behind the products it sells, they lie just to make a sell and doesn’t worry at all about building long term relationships with customers.
More The Room Place Complaints & Reviews
- The Room Place - damage done by delivery men 
- The Room Place - POOR Quality and warranty scam
- The Room Place - Fraudulent
- The Room Place - Lies & warranty not honored
- The Room Place - Screwed me over in every way possible!
- The Room Place - Overall service
- [Resolved] The Room Place - My Order 
- The Room Place - furniture warranty 
- The Room Place - warranty 
- The Room Place - Bad service