The Room Place / Only cares about the sale

I am writing to let you know that on January -22-2011 I purchased leather couch, love seat and a chair from store at 2525 North Harlem Avenue, Chicago I have purchased $3300.00 worth of furniture . Customer #312560 Order#1521721Our furniture was delivered on Sunday morning ( next day - WOW!!!) . Love it .The issue I have is worth few dollars of accent pillow ( item116038 Emma Accent Chair) for my chair and couch that was missing at the time of delivery .

Next day I visit the store to pick-up missing pillow .In the store I was ask to pay $75.00 per pillow !? The store had about 6 pillows in the store at the time.

John Stachura promise to delivery on next day but first needs to talk to the General Manager -Kris . John Stachura was sweet and a great help! But Kris the General Manager is not helpful at all . She ruin my experience with the company.

So, I went to the store in Vernon Hills IL. and to my surprise they had the same set of furniture. I ask how much are the pillows - The sales person told me there are not for sale because the are coming with the set and pillows don't even have a SKU . My question is :WHAT HAPPEN TO MY PILLOWS ??? I don't need "freebies" I just need what I was told, what I paid for!

I believe that Harlem Furniture Room Place only cares about the sale, doesn’t stand behind the products it sells, they lie just to make a sell and doesn’t worry at all about building long term relationships with customers.

Zn

Comments

• Js
      10th of Feb, 2011

Hello Mr. Nogal,
    It was a pleasure speaking with you; I felt it was important that I personally reach out as the Vice President of Customer Loyalty and take full accountability for your shopping experience. Please accept my deepest apology if we failed to include the accent pillow at time of delivery. As per our conversation, the beautiful set that you purchased does come with one accent pillow to compliment the accent chair. We will be sure to send the pillow out immediately and I will personally call you to ensure it has successfully reached your home.
    Please know that we most certainly do care about our Customers and more importantly appreciate and value you as our Customer.
    We strive for excellence with every encounter and when we don’t accomplish, we welcome and are grateful for your feedback so that we can improve upon our Customer experience.
    I left you a message on Monday along with the shipping information; please give me a call as to confirm that the pillows have successfully arrived.
    Kind Regards,