The Ritzy Rover Pet Boutique / Never again!

Hong Kong Review updated:

I have ordered a cardigan for my dog from Theritzyrover and received the incorrect size, it was too small for my dog. I contacted customer service and they refused to exchange it. I wasted days just trying to get an exchange and they finally agreed and said that first I have to send the original product back. Return shipping was really expensive. Over a month already passed and I received nothing yet and they keep telling me that they shipped a replacement a long time ago and that I need to contact the shipping company. Never again!

Ch
May 19, 2016

Comments

• Fo
      Sep 08, 2017

I am having the same problem with this company. I ordered a dog bed and the size on the tag is not the measurement of the bed. The owner, Allyson does not stand behind her products and lied when I escalated the claim with PayPal. Buyer beware with this company!!!

May 19, 2018

I ordered this harness on April 27th, 2018. My credit card was charged on April 30th. I called on May 15th and spoke to Allison Allen because I have never received my product. She said their policy is to ship 5-15 days after ordering. WHY would a company charge your credit card before they ship the product????? The product finally came on May 18th! I will never order from this website again.

Anna

• Up
      May 23, 2019

Thank you for warning us I won’t shop there! Who needs the hassle.