The Ritz-Carlton / no response from we care of marriott/ritz carlton hotel chain
We have booked a stay and golf package in Half Moon Bay, reservation number [protected], Bernhard Steiner, and have requested golf tee times to be arranged via the wecare link.
I sent the request on May 21st, 2018 and was told a case number [protected] had been created. But have not heard back. On May 30th I followed up - still no reply.
I do not believe this appropriate guest service. Will certainly make corresponding comment on TripAdvisor.
Please see below correspondence:
On 30 May 2018, at 10:50 PM, bernhardsteineruk wrote:
I have not heard back.
I hope you are looking into this relatively trivial request.
On 21 May 2018, at 8:38 PM, Wecare Ritzcarlton wrote:
Thank you for contacting Marriott!
We have received your email. For your records, the following case number has been created: [protected].
We are experiencing higher than normal email inquiries.
One of our team members will review your inquiry and respond to you as soon as possible with a personal reply.
Thank you for choosing Marriott!
More The Ritz-Carlton Complaints & Reviews
- The Ritz-Carlton - food poisoning 
- The Ritz-Carlton - Bad Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Expected more from the Ritz-Carlton!
- The Ritz-Carlton - Bad service
- The Ritz-Carlton - Customer Service
- The Ritz-Carlton - complaint about our ritz carlton booking, confirmation number 76389230
- The Ritz-Carlton - About hotel manager, human resources team and their behave and system of work
- The Ritz-Carlton - a recent stay at laguna niguel resort dana point california
- The Ritz-Carlton - quality of service
- The Ritz-Carlton - employment