The Right OneACCUSATION: & A form of terrorism &

1 Review updated:

This is a follow-up complaint to my previous complaint against The Right One of Woburn, Ma. charging The Right One of not performing proper and compatible matchups that I expected when I paid $1595.00 for their "services". After several refusals /negotiations to give me back 1/2 of the $1595.00' I was forced to go to Woburn District Court.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Woburn, MA
The Magistrate found in favor of The Right One but in addition to the ruling against me The local director of The Right One Ann Marie IN THE COURTROOM in front of the Magistrate said : Mr. DiScipio has committed " an act of TERRORISM " because I freely put up messages to the BBB and also to The Compaint Board. I have these remarks on official court tapes and I will continue to press on until TRO gives me money back.
William R. DiScipio Sr.

Comments

• Se
      Jun 19, 2010

An act of terrorism? My understanding of the definition of terrorism is that it is acts of violence intended to cause fear/harm/injury/death. If you have only complained in writing online and to the BBB, how does that fit the definition? Interesting...

• Th
      Jun 20, 2010

Many complaints have been filed with the Complaint Board about The Right One, a nationwide " dating service." These complaints range from matching up a client with a person just out of jail to an act of TERRORISM against a client in a courtroom no less by management.
    These complaints are nationwide. I would like to initiate a full class lawsuit against TRO, but this takes work and money. Any lawyers, former or current clients, or former employees can help. Lets get together and put a stop to this irresponsible fraud and deception.
    [protected]@yahoo.com