[Resolved] The Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd / refund of my freelancing contract

2-5 Goregaon West Mumbai, India Review updated:

I had made a big mistake of signing an agreement with the FRAUD company called The Rhetoric Trained Pvt Ltd . They have taken Rs. 10500 from me as a Security Deposit.
Also I am facing the same problem but also I have other reason that I am pregnant and I came to know this after I signed the agreement with this company. And due to my health I am unable to do the project and that is why I am asking for my REFUND of Security Deposit I have paid and for which from 10 to 12 days I am in constant touch with the below mentioned people but none of them have courtesy to call back and give me solution also they are only communicating on mails they dont have system to call back the Freelancers. On top of that they are sending such an stubborn mails that you cannot cancel the agreement you have to complete the task. Inspite of requesting them that I am not in that position and as the months passes by it will be more difficult for me to sit for 10 hrs in a day. They are not ready to refund my money on my genuine case as I also said that I can provide you all my medical reports. Still no response from them. Very Lethargic and Unprofessional attitude is shown to me when i asked for my refund.
Ms Dipti who sits in Goregaon HO and Ms Krutika & Mr. Rakesh who says they sits in Customer care office which is in Bhiwandi. None of these people have professionalism and ethics to talk to their clients. They are not in a position to solve my issue.

• Resolution statement

Mr Rohan from Rhetoric trained who said he is zonal sales head had agreed for my only 70% refund of my security deposit of rupees 10500 so I am ok with it.

Ne
Oct 6, 2018

Comments

• Tu
      13th of Dec, 2018

Rhetoteric trained pvt ltd is a fraud organization. Beware of never work for this organization.

• Tu
      13th of Dec, 2018

It takes 9000 ruppees as security and offers home based data entry job having Branches at Mumbai, Bhubaneswar and Rajasthan. It never makes any payment to freelancer and cheats in several ways.

13th of Dec, 2018

Rhetoric trained pvt ltd 100% fraud fraud fraud company.

• Ka
      13th of Dec, 2018

Rhetoric trained pvt ltd fraud company. beware of do not join there.

• Ur
      20th of Dec, 2018

They will change the staff names according to their wish. Mr rohan is not mr rohan, he says there are 4 rohan's in the company. They don't disclose anything. Who the partners are who the director is and claim to have lot of staff.
    they dont allow to visit their so called call center in bhivandi.