The Reserve Bank Of India Eletronic Transfer Department. / the mail true or fake.
Iam complaint for the reservebank of india eletronic transfer department, new delhi, india. at 3 timesmore this website. but, no action for my mail, iam just asking suggestion only. I got received an email for the reserve bank of india eletronic transfer department, new delhi, india, at 7th march. that mail told you have winning a lottry prize from uk. your winning amount 700, 000.00 gbp. but, you want to get that prize, you will pay the amount rs, 18, 500/=indian money immediatly. then that prize amount will transfer your account. but, iam not paid that amount, iam asking just for you, that mail will be true or fake, you can serch the details, and tellme the answer immidiatly. iam waiting for your response. thanking you. manoharan. s. chennai.
More The Reserve Bank Of India Eletronic Transfer Department. Complaints & Reviews
- Reserve Bank Of India - cot code 
- The Reserve Bank Of India Electronic Transfer Dept - fake email 
- Reserve Bank Of India - transfer of money 
- Reserve Bank Of India - cost of transfer code 
- Reserve Bank Of India - foreign exchange transfer 
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - unauthorized cash withdrawal from account our account number 87762200072261
- Reserve Bank of India [RBI] - not finished any transaction yet
- Reserve Bank Of India - fund transfer 
- Rbi Fund Remitence - e-mail cheating 
- RBI - my online transaction; fraud case miss anila