The Repo Center / Scammers

1 9501 NW 27th AveMiami, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 941-763-2008

I sent them $1800 through Western Union and they were going to ship the bike i purchased and then when I received it I pay the other half owed. They took the money and even made me believe they shipped it but it never showed up. They have since changed the phone number from [protected]. They don't return any calls or emails. The guys names are Jose and Brian. Do Not deal with these guys! They will take your money and never ship the product! I learned my lesson the hard way because they make it seem like everything is legite. Pass the word on these Scammers!

Comments

• Wa
      8th of Apr, 2009

you got ripped of by some punks pretending to be these guys ive been there the number they used was not even there phone number thats what happens when you buy things of eBay i vouch for these guys 100 percent they are legit

• Be
      8th of Apr, 2009

same here got me for 8oo call me 803-215-8814 I know were they are i have alot of info on them

they did not have to show ID for 800 but for over 1000 they do western union is going to give me all the info they have ( were they picked the money up . if they showed ID

I have run there Phone # s and got physical addresses and real names SO IF THERE IS ANYBODY ELSE THAT GOT SCAMED CALL ME 803-215-8814

• Be
      8th of Apr, 2009

and if the ### that are doing this read this I AM NOT CALLING THE LAW I M COMING AFTER YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU PICK THE WRONG ONE THIS TIME

AND THAT IS A PROMISE

9th of Apr, 2009

I just got ripped off too. I'm calling you Berry. I'm filing a complaint with the Attorney General Office of FL, his name is Bill McCollum Ph# 850-414-3300. Please everybody should do the same. The more people the more they will look into it. Make sure to have western union report # when you call.

These people are so professional that they cloned my phone # according to Western Union and they used an ID to get the money, so probably fake. All that was done today since that's when I first contacted them. If you look on this link on sunbiz, you can see the company info:

They also faxed me a copy of the bike title which had a good vin# for an actual Harley Night Train 2008 same color. Everything was done professionaly, they are good but we will get them down, you can beat on this if you are listening, you going down, and I'm not stopping until you go to jail. You just committed a criminal offense when you cloned my id and phone #.

Please everybody, call the attorney general and file your complaint so we can get this rolling. They are big and they are ripping too many people at once.

• Br
      9th of Apr, 2009

Most of the bikes are listed on another website also! Not sure if they are the same guys but here is the site. www.banzai-motorsports.com 815-459-8111 located in Crystal Lake, IL

13th of Apr, 2009

you can call miami dade police dept. northside station and talk to det coalburn (female) i filled theft report with them 1-305-835-4028

13th of Apr, 2009

wanton, if you say the repo center is legit then i would think you would be willing to share any info that you have that would prove your claim

• Me
      13th of Apr, 2009

yeah these guys are getting real paranoid right about now, I tried contacting them to see what the deal was and buddy was real vague not telling me who he is or where they are located, these dudes are headed to the pen.

• Pi
      14th of Apr, 2009

hey Barry, the guys vouching for the business in Florida are probably vouching for a legitimate business that has nothing to do with the scammers. They probably stole their good name and location like they did the pictures of the bikes off of the other website that is mentioned in another post. I bet they dont even know anything about this. As you you scammers, look out. Bubba is gonna get you.

14th of Apr, 2009

why does'nt the people vouching for this place post info on them, names.phone numbers, etc, etc

19th of Apr, 2009

I really wish i wouldve seen this website 3 days ago before sending these dudes money. I am purchasing an rxpx jet ski from these guys, and they sound legit to me. I sent 3k over to them on thurs and he says that his shipping guy "kens transport service" is going to be shipping the ski to my house, and it should be here tomorrow or tuesday. I saw this site last night and called the main number on the website and dude answered first call at 2am. I said i'm gettin nervous because i see all these dudes saying that youre a ripoff and he claims to me that he is 100 percent legit, and his ebay acct was hacked into and people were imperssonating him. he says he is trying to get rid of the fake guys and filing lawsuits and etc etc. he says to call him tomorrow morning when hes in the office and he will let me know exactly where my ski is and the time it will show up at my door so we'll see what happens tomorrow, im nervous as hell. if anyone has info on these guys please call me at 407 430 2369 Paul

20th of Apr, 2009

Bro, you got nailed. Go to your next western union ASAP and try to recover your money. It will probably be too late since they should have taken the money already. Check to see it and let us know. I lost $2k less than 3 weeks ago. Ken and all the others are all a front to give you a good impression of the business, they all work together. Sorry for you loss, file a report with the police, FBI, BBB and attorney general office. Hopefully they will eventually catch this ###ers.

• De
      20th of Apr, 2009

I just got a physical address from Brian. He says that they keep the watercrafts at their Key West location, 2014 Staples Ave., Key West, FL. Anyone in that area that can check this out? He also gave me two names, Jose Ramerdez (or Hemerdez...not sure) Who is supposedly the owner, and Frank, who's "just another employee."

Paul, I was just told the RXPX is still available. I'm supposed to "take a look at it this week." I told them I had some frequentflier miles I was willing to use to check them out and Key West is a nice place to visit. lol. Brian didn't seem scared at all. The only thing that got to me was that he seemed to know the address "Off the top of his head". He didn't really push for a deposit though. He did ask once, and I ignored the question and continued talking to him. Sounds very legit... still kinda scared to deal with them tho... I think I'll just pay the higher price and buy locally. I'm willing to attempt to deal with them a bit more if anyone needs me to try get to get anything else out of them. Any requests? (Besides Brian and Frank's last names... I'm working on that one) Got Brian's personal cell... message me, tell me your story and I will be happy to give you any and all info I have.

A good deal to save a few thousand, isn't worth risking a couple thousand bucks... I'm not a gambler. :-)
    I'll keep checking this page out for the next few days... Leave messages on here.

20th of Apr, 2009

THESE GUYS ARE 100 PERCENT FAKE!!! dont ever do business with them. UPDATE- sent money on thursday, 3 installments of 900 each, all were picked up about 10 min after the transfer. 2 from miami, one from a city right outside miami. The stupid part on their half is that they did this to me and i live in florida, i will find them, i wont stop until i do. I've called at least 200 times, sent constant texts, voicemails, and emails and get no reply. Called at 2am on saturday and he accidently answered the phone and talked to me. last time ive ever heard from him. JOSE, BRIAN, FRANK, WHOEVER YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO FOOL IS NOT GOING TO WORK, IF YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS, YOU WILL BE CAUGHT AND U WILL PAY FOR THIS. I've spoken to the detectives in miami, filled out a police report today.

i had someone in pensecola check out the location up there today, and that address does not exist. Drove around for about an hour and nothing in sight as far as a dealership or warehouse or anything repo goes.

the location in miami is closed down, the real jose jiminez used to work there and shut his business "the repo center" down summer of last year, he now sells used cars in brevard county florida. There is nothing at the address to miami.

As far as this new key west location is concerned, i do not know, but i will find out. i will take these guys down and i know i have 3 or 4 people on here helping me out too.

Please do not do any business with these crooks, they are very good, but not good enough.

i will post later with phone numbers and ect on things people who unfortunately have been scammed that should fill out reports and such so we can really get the ball rolling on this and get these guys caught.

20th of Apr, 2009

I'm from Miami "sanfordpaul". Did you do the western union on your name? They asked you to do on $900 payments so they can return you the fee, its all BS... They will call western union within minutes after you transfer, act as they were you, add a security question and go their nearest western union which they probably have a contact and withdrawn the funds with no Id... They even cloned my ph number as western union told me the call came out of my own number and at the same time I was at another western union trying to get a refund on my money, the western union employee was so retarted that they took forever to get in touch with western union and by the time they were ready to give my money, the ###er withdrawn at another location. Even though they knew I could not be in two places at the same time, they did not returned my money and said the transaction as valid per a letter I received today. They continue doing the deals as it's easy money for them, see if you can get a cop to call him and go through the steps so we can get these guys. They need to pay everyone back and go to jail but before they need a beat. I told him on the phone, what goes around comes around. One of us will get this guy one day and he'll be fried. Lets work together to get these ###ers.

20th of Apr, 2009

Yeah the way they do that is they have a "jailbroken" iphone. i have a phone thats jailbroken, and you can get an app on there that allows you to "spoof" your number so when they call somewhere the number that shows up on the caller id isnt really the number that they are calling from, so they spoof your number onto there and call western union i'm assuming. They also have an app u can get which blocks calls from certain numbers, which im sure i'm on their blocked call list so theyre not getting any calls from me even tho i called the main number, cell number, and trucking number about 200 times today.

i did call his cell number today though, and spoofed it to show up as if it was the main store number, and guess what he answered first ring, i said who i was, and got an instant hang up.

we'll get him, "somiami", give me a call.

407 430 2369

20th of Apr, 2009

once again, the REAL repo center incorporated closed summer of 2008. this was verified by talking to the insurance company that still exists next door to where the address is posted on the site and was further substantiated by detective Coalburn of the miami dade police department. The state attorneys office of citizen services [(866) 966-7226 ] suggests that anybody whose been scammed report their case to the FBI, internet crime complaint center at WWW.IC3.GOV. please do this immediately. I did it, takes 5 minutes. I also informed the better business bureau of southeast florida that repo center inc is no longer in business, and they need to update their website.

if youve been scammed you must also report to your local pd. the crime technically happens in your county since you sent the money from your western union.

if we file enough complaints, more attention will be paid to this.

20th of Apr, 2009

I did the internet crime complaint and FBI, need to report for miami-dade police now. It sucks since western union is almost a scam themselves and so easy to withdrawn the cash, it looks like they make that easy intentionally.

• Da
      21st of Apr, 2009

Glad I seen this first. I was in Destin this weekend and on the way back I wanted to check these guys out on my way though Pensacola. The address is a self storage center. Glad I did go by there first. I wish you all luck in getting your money back.

• Jj
      21st of Apr, 2009

So glad I saw this first, but the crazy thing is. I know a guy who bought a bike from them and got it. Thats how I found out about the site. But if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. He is just lucky he didn't get scammed. But I did finally talk to a guy named Brian
    and he gave me the same deal you guys have explained. I told him I was coming to pick them up and he said shipping was free. When has anything ever been free in this day and time. I wish you guys luck on catching these slimeballs. I just hope their not illegal
    immigrants.