The Readers Choice San Luis CA / Unwanted CHarges on my Credit Card

1 Obis, CA, United States Review updated:

The company is Charging my credit card on a monthly basis. They called my work phone offering some prize and then when the credit information was given they began sending me magazines that I had n0t subscribed to and began charging my account monthly.

Comments

• Ju
      10th of Nov, 2008

gave a complaint. do not want any more corespondense with your company or any more phone call.or any more charges on my credit card. this is fraud. please destroy my name from your files. if i receive any more from you. i will report your company for fraud

• St
      3rd of Dec, 2008

do not want any more charges on my account

• Ju
      12th of Jan, 2009

i have the same problem mony is coming out my account and I can't even find their phone to call them and cancel watherver thy got on me

23rd of Feb, 2009

The company charged my debit card without my permission. They called my cell phone offering some prize and then when the credit information was given they began sending me magazines that I had n0t subscribed to and began charged my account.

23rd of Feb, 2009

I heard that this "The Readers Choice" company charging a lot of people without authorization. They always call about some advertising and as soon as they got credit or debit card info, they put like you order those freaking magazines.

• Ro
      18th of Aug, 2009

the readers choice i dont want any more corespondence froam your ccompany or any more charges on my devit card please get me out off your list

• Ke
      25th of Mar, 2010

ok I have the same problems with them charging my account how do I get them to stop I don't even have the time to read the magazines that they are sending me

• Ke
      25th of Mar, 2010

I want to discontinue services and get my money refunded I don't have time to read the magazines in which you keep sending me