The Professionals Model & Talent Management / scam

United States Review updated:
3.35

Omari Moon of The Professionals Model and Talent is a scam artist. Once he takes your money he will not return phone calls unless he thinks you are a new customer he can take money from. If you ask him to kindly return your call he will scream at you and tell you not to tell him how to run his business.

He lies about the services he sells and denies that the people who buy them are customers. He told me that he decides who he works with after I told him that the exchange of money means a service is due.

The shoot was not as he outlined and the third party who actually conducted the photoshoot said he told them last minute what they needed to provide for us and that they couldn't anyway because he did not give them the budget to carry it out. Therefore, he broke the argeement he wrote as to what we will recieve from the photoshoot.

Have caution! A brief google search is all you need to see this company is bad business!

Comments

Je
  18th of Nov, 2008
theprofessionalstalent.com plaigerizes more photos than any other website. The professionals talent is a SCAM!!!

Most of the 'models' that they claim to represent have no idea that their biographies or images are used on theprofessionalstalent.com website.

They were also caught using images and biographies from other photographers as thier own.

THERE IS NOTHING LEGITMATE ABOUT THE PROFESSIONALS TALENT AT ALL!!!
As
  22nd of Jan, 2009
Wow, thank you for the post. I replied to a craiglist from one of their ad not knowing who they are (professional model and talent). So I've decided to look them up, because they wanted me to do all sort of things such as hire a photographer, create a website, etc. It sounded ridiculous! Anyhow, it seemed like a scam to me, so thanks again for the heads up!
An
  21st of Feb, 2009
we need to do something to stop him this has to stop he is using our money i have been the victim in this case, he calls when he wants to collect the money and once the photos are here it's nothing professional about him, i hate him right now and i will bring him down, i will get the law involved he needs to sop this, it's not a funny game there's alot of girls that are trying to follow their dreams and he is taking advantage of the dream i need my pics removed from his stupid contest!!! i hate him and i hope the FBI will bring his ### down!!
Th
  23rd of Feb, 2009
This allegation is outrageous. The Professionals Talent deals with hundreds of individuals but you can’t please everyone. We have two or three individuals that can NOT take criticism and instead of improving themselves, they slander the messenger. I can assure any aspiring talent looking to break into the industry that The Professionals Talent can help improve your chances. We guarantee all of our services. We use PayPal because they have fraud protection. There is NO way that we could take people’s money and not deliver their services, nor would we want to. But unfortunately when we have to correct individuals some select few take it the wrong way and will resort to lying about us to make them feel vindicated.

We get a select few that will DO the photo shoot and then after realizing that they could of done better with their poses and facial expressions…the want a refund. Now that’s the true scam. How can you ask for a refund after you take the shoot and the studio is paid because you were unprepared? We come across so many aspiring talents that don’t have a clue about how “business” is dealt. But if you are a professional talent looking to launch your career with a professional portfolio and management services, visit our website and judge for yourself. www.theprofessionalstalent.com
Ma
  27th of Feb, 2009
DO NOT LET THIS MAN TAKE YOUR MONEY. DO NOT TRUST HIM.. he will take your money make promises he cant and wont keep, and as said before he will not answer your calls. THIS MAN WILL ALSO SEND THREATS..THIS COMPANY IS BAD FOR BUSINESS..proceed with caution!!!
Tr
  24th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
i had the same problem and still to this day i still have not receive my refund back for my photoshoot i was promised different poses like an swimsuit an counrty look an lingerie but i got was 2 poses that we didnt agree about everything you hear and see is the truth