The Product Wizard / Item not received

I made a purchase on 12/26/08. I received a statement of my order and payment thru PayPal. I had sent 4 emails and two phone calls to TPW. On 1/05/09 I got an email from TPW, telling me it was on back order and it would be shipped from another warehouse and that I would receive the item in 4 or 5 business days. I have sent another email after that 4 or 5 days. I still have not received any response what so ever from TPW. I am assuming it is still on back order, but all I ask for is some kind of notification. Very frustrated!!!

N  1st of Feb, 2010 by
PW is a joke!! I placed an order for 5.11 tactical wingman patrol bag, on 1/18/10 with PayPal, never recieved a tracking email, and on 1/27/10 I called after sending 2 emails that were not responded to. He stated it was on backorder, and would ship Friday, 1/27/10. On 2/1/10, I still have not received any info or product. I attempted to call them, all day long, and kept getting pushed over to voicemail.
A  26th of Mar, 2010 by
Same here. Placed an order on 03/17/2010. as of 3/26/2010 no items have arrived and they will not respond to emails or phone calls. this place is a scam. Furthermore when ordering using paypal they will not cancel payment for thirty days even tho' they have not released the money. They are of no assistance