The plastic surgery group p.c / botched up surgery

1 650 northern blvd Great Neck,ny11021Great Neck, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 516 466 7000

I USED DR SILBERMAN FOR A PLASTIC SURGERY ON MY NOSE,
HE TOOK OUT TOO MUCH CARTLIDGE WHICH MADE MY NOSE TOO POINTY ..I COULDNT BREATHE ..IT LOOKED SO BAD I WANTED TO DIE ..I THEN USED DR DEVITA TO TRY AND FIX IT ..I PAID SECOND TIME ..STILL DIDNT FIX THE BREATHING ..LEFT A POINTY TIP AND ADDED CARTLIDGE ONLY ON ONE SIDE WHICH MADE MY NOSE UNEVEN ..WHEN I COMPLAINED HE SENT ME TO AN EAR NOSE AND THROAT WHO GAVE HIM A REPORT ON WHAT TO DO ..DR DEVITA SAID HE DIDNT LIKE THE POINTY FRONT AND CAN FIX IT BUT WANTED TO CHARGE ME CLOSE TO TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS ..THIS OFFICE AND THE DRS THERE ARE THE WORST ..MONEY HUNGRY ..THEY RUINED MY BREATHING, RUINED MY LOOKS AND KNOWING THEY MADE A MISTAKE THEY STILL WANTED TO CHARGE ME A FULL PRICE ..DR SILBERMAN IS A BUTCHER AND SHOULDNT PRACTICE PLASTIC SURGERY ..DR DEVITA DIDNT DO MUCH TO TRY AND FIX THE PROBLEM AND WANTED TO DO IT AGAIN AND CHARGE A FULL PRICE ..DO NOT USE THIS OFFICE FOR ANYTHING ..I ALSO DID A TUMMY TUCK WHERE THEY MESSED MY BELLY BUTTON AND CUT ME TOO MUCH ..I HAD TO REDO EVERY SURGERY THAT I DID THERE ...BEWARE OF THE PLASTIC SURGERY GROUP OF GREAT NECK ..THEY ARE BUTCHERS RATHER THEN DRS

Comments

18th of Aug, 2009

worst Drs in that office
    THE PLASTIC SURGERY GROUP OF GREAT NECK is THE WORST PLACE YOU IMAGINE
    THERE HAVE BEEN LAW SUITS AGAINST THEM SO MANY TIMES ..DO NOT USE THEM !!!

• Ve
      30th of Apr, 2012

I think they are the most reputable plastic surgeons on long island. I have worked in the OR and with many plastic surgeons. Because of my high regard for the physicians in this group I chose to have one of them redo my nose which was disfigured by another surgeon. All of my experiences were positive and I am shocked to hear such a negative review.

• Lu
      20th of Jul, 2012

I TOO AM SHOCKED, I USED DR. URIA IN 2006 FOR A TUMMY TUCK AND HE IN NOWAY TRIED TO HAVE ME PAY FOR THE SURGERY, HE HAD IT COVERED 100% BY MY INSURANCE, AND 6 YEARS LATER STILL THRILLED WITH HIS WORK, I NOW HAVE AN APT AUG 1ST WITH DR. MAGER FOR A CONSULT FOR A BREAST REDUCTION, AS FOR LAWSUITS, I HAVE SEARCHED AND FOUND NONE!