The Plant Shed / Would not give refund or credit toward another purchase

I have made many purchases at The Plant Shed in Mansfield Texas over the years. The first time that a shrub I purchased didn't make it, I carried the dead plant to the store for a refund or credit. I had lost the original receipt but made a copy of my AMEX statement showing two purchases within the last three months. I was told that "Our policy is that we must have the receipt number"...Sorry Charlie. To top it off, I did not mention that the St. Augustine grass sod I also purchased on that same day, is growing fine but also had many weeds which obviously were contained in the sod.

Va

Comments

• Sw
      31st of Jan, 2009

rules are rules...

• Sp
      18th of May, 2009

I had a problem with The Plant Shed in Keller/Southlake. They sent me a coupon for 70% off then changed the price of the plants from $14.88 to $24.88 when I attempted to use it! Nothing on the coupon mentioned any limitations. Plant Shed used deceptive advertising and arbitrarily changes the price when you attempt to make a purchase for the discounted price! Beware!!

• Jd
      7th of Aug, 2009

I purchased a pallet of sod from The Plant Shed in Mansfield last year, and now am having problems with various weeds, including those with thorns, in my yard! I've never had those types of weeds anywhere in my yard before, and I have never seen some of them before in my life!!

• Pl
      21st of May, 2010

Wow. At any decent establishment you MUST have itemized receipt for return/refund you idiots. It even explains it on the receipt!!!