The Perfume EmporiumDo not use this bogus company

If I could give this company a minus rating I would. I purchased some perfume 7 days ago using debit/Visa but I have still not received anything after 2 e-mails. Have contacted the Police and Trading Standards today who said this company is a SCAM. PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS BOGUS SITE - the man/woman allegedly called Chris is a CRIMINAL and should be in prison and must be stopped. I am still trying to establish where my £47.00 has gone? -My bank must know which account my money has gone to? The police fraud office are investigating. Chris, or whoever you are, you will be caught.

Be

Comments

• Cm
      Aug 21, 2010

if you used your debit card as a visa tell your bank to do a chargeback on the amount.

• Be
      Aug 21, 2010

Thanks CM1986 - my bank have told me to wait 30 days before I can put in a claim. I just want this bogus scammer to be stopped before anyone else loses their money. The web-site looks so geniune, I'm kicking myself for buying from it.

• Ca
      Sep 06, 2010

WHY -when there have been SO many complaints against this company is it still operating .