The Park at Country Place Apartment Homes / Slum lords - no management - no maintenance

1 1000 Country Place DrHouston, TX, United States
Phone: 281-589-6173

Excel residential services manages the park at country place apartment homes where photos and looks can be deceiving! this property has spider webs (health hazard) , gang graffiti and so much more that they overlook, don't care about and do not improve! they collect rent checks and deposit with speed but do not handle maintenance request with the same speed! do not rent from these people! they are slum lords and don't forget they had a rape on the property. they require a 60 day notice to move out making it almost impossible to find another apartment before the lease is up! record heat in texas with 96 degrees on sunday and forecast shows 101 and up for the days to come! my air condition went out on sunday evening on august 2nd! I called the leasing office before they opened at 9:00am to report a/c problems and request maintenance. I never heard back from the manager to confirm that she received my request so I visited the leasing office at 11:00am and was told by manager that she was short one person so she could not call me back but assured me that maintenance was coming to repair the air conditioner. i'm still waiting 5 hours later and no calls from manager, no maintenance man in sight! I called excel residential services in los angeles and was told to call back. I called back and went to a very unprofessional voice mail which said "can you call me back"?? why should I since the local leasing office never calls back and corporate never calls back. it is now 15 minutes prior to the office closing and i'm still waiting for maintenance. excel residential services, inc and the new manager at the park at country place apartments are playing a deadly game with tenant's lifes since heat kills!! so i'm waiting to see when and if they will even send maintenance to repair the a/c.

Re