The Outnet / refund processing
I called the outnet yesterday with regards to an order I returned on the 14th of november and was told that I would be contacted shortly with a response. I still have not received a response as of yet.
I returned the item below on the 14th of november via dhl, and I received email confirmation from dhl that the outnet in italy received my order. I have not received my refund yet, and the outnet keeps informing me that they will get back to me though they have not as of yet.
Whilst I appreciate that the outnet is currently undergoing a system change, I would like for my refund to be processed in the same manner in which outnet has previously processed all my other orders.
More The Outnet Complaints & Reviews
- The Outnet - take great care if need to return anything... returns service doesn't work 
- The Outnet - general customer service and refusal to action my refund
- Theoutnet.com - items were horrible 
- Theoutnet.com - they charge you £8 for any return 
- Theoutnet.com - I will not be shopping there in the future
- The Outnet - order delivery
- The Outnet - don't bother. you wont get your item.
- The Outnet - bag
- The Outnet - dresses
- The Outnet - no delivery of orders