The Oprah Magazine / Invoice

PO Box 8464Red Oak, IA, United States Review updated:
Paid bill, but still received invoice marked not paid AND there is NO phone number on invoice to call!!

Comments

Ca
  22nd of May, 2009

The Oprah Magazine - Magzines I do not want
O The Oprah Magazine

I went to Oprah. com to try to receive tickets for some reason I am receiving a bill for magzines. I do not want these magazines, and I never receive a magazine. Please remove me from this list I DON'T WANT THIS.

Invoice Number:

0pr09300865580912602221826018000000000000q1106

Candace Bailey
310-946-2349
Mr
  30th of Jul, 2009
I am SHIRLEY SKOGLUND; address is PO BOX 166, Lake Norden, SD 57248 I am the person who gave a gift subscription to LORI SKOGLUND at Chamberlain, SD last year.

My sister-in-law, RUTH SKOGLUND, address PO Box 19, Lake Norden, SD 57248, brought in the renewal form she received in the mail today with Lori Skoglund as the person to renew for.

PLEASE GET YOUR RECORDS STRAIGHT!!! We DO NOT appreciate receiving mixed-up communications from magazines - and this is NOT the first magazine we have had trouble with. We also have had problems with COUNTRY LIVING and GOOD HOUSEKEEPING. I renewed Good Housekeeping and missed the first two issues because they were sent to Ruth Skoglund's address with my name on it.

PLEASE CORRECT YOUR RECORDS AND SEND ME A CONFIRMATION THAT IT HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

Shirley Skoglund
Home tel: 605-785-3545
Address: PO Box 166, Lake Norden, SD 57248
Sh
  23rd of May, 2011

The Oprah Magazine - Magzines I do not want
The Oprah Magazine

To whom it may concern: I am disputing on owing this bill. I never ordered this magazine and have never even received any issues. Thank you.