The Old TIme Theater.com / Piracy

NJ, United States

I wished to return all items I ordered. dated 1-9-08. The website boasts “Our collections are of the highest attainable quality using modern restoration techniques. Do not be fooled by imitations or settle for less. We have original stock footage and take pride in our restoration techniques.” I have found that this is not the truth. There is no visual evidence that they have original stock footage and NO restoration has been done to the product since THE LOGO TCM for Turner Classic Movies came on the screen during the first DVD I viewed along with a lot of VHS drop outs. It is obvious to a lay person that they merely videotaped these movies from a medium that broadcasts Turner Classic Movies and transferred it to DVD. All I was requesting was a refund of my purchase price, credited to my credit card. They do not reply to any request. All phone numbers are the same and no one helps. I have gone to 3 government agencies and they bump you to another government agency.(they're as bad as these crooks) DON'T GET SCAMMED. THEY COPY FROM THE CABLE STATIONS AND PUT IT ON DVD. THE QUALITY SUCKS, I KNOW, I HAD A VIDEO PRODUCTION COMPANY FOR 16 YEARS.