The Old Time Theater / PIRACY- BEWARE

1 CA, United States Review updated:

There is no visual evidence that they have original stock footage and no restoration has been done to your product since the logo TCM for Turner Classic Movies came on the screen during the first DVD I viewed along with a lot of VHS drop outs. It is obvious to a lay person that they merely videotaped these movies from a medium that broadcasts Turner Classic Movies and transferred it to DVD. ALL PHONE NUMBERS ARE THE SAME AND THEY WON'T HELP - CROOKS - DON'T GET SCAMMED!!!

More The Old Time Theater Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ea
      4th of Mar, 2009

I ordered the Amos n Andy DVD set that was to include 4 CD's of the radio program, Iv'e called and e-mail these people several times about the missing CD's, and have yet to here one single response from them.I recommend to every one to avoid this site.Maybe the Feds should investigate this site, it's easy to see they are only copying these shows.What about violating copyright laws?!.

• Ea
      4th of Mar, 2009
    The Old Time Theater - Un Finished Order
    POB 241462
    Memphis
    Tennessee
    Phone: 901-351-2989

To others that have been ripped of by The Old Time Theater gang, go to the Rhode Island website of their Attorney General, print and fill out a complaint form and mail it to them.I recommend doing this with any state where you have a problem with a company

• Fr
      22nd of Apr, 2009

I also had problems with them...They took WAY longer to ship than they were supposed to and then they were "pirated" copies. I did not keep them...but now I am having trouble getting my money back from my Visa card! So screwed up and unfair!! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!