the new world accommodation / Giuseppe Ventura

1 United Kingdom

The Creuse is known as the lake district of France and is situated amongst some very beautiful countryside. With only 22 inhabitants per km2, the Creuse is the second most sparsely populated department of France. Four years ago I started looking for a new home throughout central France and after a very long 2 years - discovered the Limousin! The beautiful countryside and wide open spaces attracted me here. I have two Golden Retrievers and they love the wonderful walks available in this unspoilt area of the Creuse. There are lakes and rolling green hills and forests, huge starry skies at night, beautiful sunsets and sunrises (if you're up!) The local people are welcoming and the way of life is so relaxed, it's like stepping back in time. The major towns offer sightseeing and museums, friendly cafes and Chateau visits! The choice is yours - little or lots to do!

About me

Born in Notting Hill London, but brought up in Kent, just above Winston Churchill's home, Chartwell. I have always lived in beautiful countryside and love old character homes. I am a qualified Dental Nurse and worked for 18 years at a village practice in Sussex. Finally based in Suffolk, I worked as UK Manager; marketing and coordinating dental conferences and training courses. Of course I finally found my dream home through a helpful Leggett agent and I now work here as an independent agent covering the Creuse, Allier and Indre areas. I also offer accommodation at my traditional Creusoise stone Farmhouse. Whether you are looking for a village house, country farm or Chateau, I would love to help you with your search for your dream home in France!

Jo