The Network Communication Longview TX / CHarged me $10.00 for less than a minute phone call.

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I placed a less than a minute phone call, on one of there payphones using my credit card. It clearly said .50 cents to place a call and i was charged $10.00. I didnt have $10 on my credit card so my bank charged me $36.oo in an overdraft fee. This company owes me $46.00.

Comments

Ji
  25th of Aug, 2009

I placed a less than a minute phone call, on one of there payphones using my credit card. It clearly said .50 cents to place a call and i was charged $20.00.Than i used the phone for a second time for less then 1 minute and i was charge again $ 20.00.

St
  27th of Apr, 2010

who did you talk to?????? i got this charge too and i want my money back!!!

Mi
  4th of Oct, 2010

Same here!!! It clearly stated 50 cents and I was charged $30.00 per call for two 2 minute calls. Now, I understand that there will be a charge of some sort, but this sort of extortion was never discussed, stated, or agreed upon in any manner. Pretty ridiculous. I want a refund of sorts as well!

St
  3rd of May, 2011

omg! i was charged $30 4 times for calls that wouldnt even connect!!! anyone have customer service number for them??? thanks!