The Nerds.net / Falsely charging 20% restocking fee

United States, New York, New City Review updated:
New City
This company is VERY UNETHICAL and DISHONEST. I ordered a Garmin Nuvi 265wt from this company on 12/3/08 for my father for Christmas. He didn't want it, so I called on 1/2/09 (30 days later and well within their return policy), but they told me I needed to get an "exception" return authorization. I waited the 15 business days they told me it would take. I had to call again since I didn't hear from them. Three days later I receive the RMA with a note stating that there is a 20% restocking fee. I emailed them back immediately, quoting their return policy and stating that the 20% fee does not apply to this order. After four days and no response, I called them and they had the following excuses, in this order:
1. All resaleable items are subject to a 20% restocking fee. When I asked Andy to show me where that is stated in their return policy, he told me, "I cannot show you that right now."
2. Then he said it was old. I had to remind him how long it took them to get me an RMA.
3. Then he said it was an exception return because I requested the return more than 30 days after purchase, which clearly it wasn't.
Andy kept stonewalling me. I plan on telling my story to every website I can and reporting them to the Better Business Bureau, Florida State Attorney General's office and possibly calling the media. They have NO idea who they are dealing with. THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY I EVER DEALT WITH.

N  9th of Mar, 2010 by
I'm from Ecuador and The Nerds have cheated me too. I bought a camera Casio Exilim on February 2 and in their web page still doesn't appear my order as shipped, today February 10. The phone number that is in their page is false... they have stolen me $114=

How can I force them to send the camera to the USA Address I provided... or to get my money back?

Someone should stop these Internet thieves: http://www.thenerds.net/

Help me!