The Natural Source Store / south beach smile-smile deluxe product

1 4051 SW 47th Ave #101Davie, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-954-237-2690

The teeth whitening product-South Beach Smile- is a bogus product. I put a small amount on my lower teeth just to try it and immediatly felt a serious burn. I went to spit it out and rinse it and my mouth felt like it was being ripped apart. In the sink I saw blood and had to flush my mouth for several minutes. This product not only dissolved the inner layers of my mouth, it took of layers of skin on my lips. I had to follow up treatments of ice packs and neosporin to stop swelling and promote healing. This product is dangerous.
Then they will automatically send you a new product and charge you $79.99 because you cannot get in touch with them to cancel the trial subscription. They will not allow you to return the new product they sent and you are stuck with a sore, raw, swollen mouth and $80 less in your pocket.
This company and product is a scam. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2009

I have to completly aggree with the complaints. The same thing happened to me with the cosmetyn stretch mark cream. The billed my account 89.95 10 days before the trial was supposed to end. I keep getting conflicting reports on the time frame of the refund. I have spoken to john morris, sarah johnson, bruce nolan and last byt not least shawh white of all people. DO NOT GET ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY IT WILL ONLY CAUSE BIG PROBLEMS> I am contacting the BBB about this company. I think that everyone else who a had problems shuld do the same as well.

• Sh
      16th of Apr, 2009

just to let you guys know I called that response Department and and in the message I told them I was going to go to the Better business Bureau if I don't get things resolved. I had a phone call back from them within 10 minutes of leaving the call. So I don't know if that will help them solve your problems faster because the BBB will sent the complaint to the company within 2 days and then if the company does not respond within 14 days they sent another one. I have dealt with the BBB before and are very good and making things right for you the consumer. Even though I did get a call back if my money is not in there the day they said the BBB will get a very detailed and lenghty report from me.

• Ka
      18th of Apr, 2009

Aloha, everyone...

Yes, I am another extremely angry customer. I have left numerous messages (including messages to "Jodi") and haven't received a single call. This morning, I went to my bank to cancel my debit card numbers and file a report to try to reverse the charges. Please keep me posted if any of you receive refunds.

Karla in Kailua