The National Mortgage Fund / horrible service

1 Washington, DC, United States Review updated:

The National Mortgage Fund is run by Donald Myers. Mr. Myers talks a good game, but his customer service and delivery on promises is slow and terribly scattered. I literally had to hunt him down to get updates from him on my refinancing and he takes forever to return voicemails and/or emails.

Furthermore, he is constantly late to meetings and is barely apologetic about it. I'm sure he works hard for $1 million + loan deals, but I wouldn't recommend him to anyone who is a typical consumer. Given the current economic and competitive market for mortgage companies, I'm surprised he doesn't realize this type of customer service "doesn't cut it".

Comments

• La
      18th of Feb, 2010

This is Not a complaint, let me repeat, this is NOT a complaint, this is for people that need help and got theirselves into jams w/ company's that took money upfront w/o helping them with a solution for their home, please check out this company, JK-Liberators Delinquent Mortgage & Debt Relief Program, www.jkliberators.org . They really helped me out when i was in a terrible jam AND i had little faith in them b/c i've been in 4 different loan mod programs, including Nationwide, and was ripped the hell off. BUT i prayed about it and decided to give it another try and i received really great results and i'm finally happy with the results. I highly recommend this company to anybody.

So far I've recommended this company to a couple of my neighbors and they are happy too. I know that working w/ another company my be hard, especially for me, just pray and put a little more trust in this people. U can call these people and get to speak w/ somebody(a REAL person) almost all the time, and receive and update. most of the time u would get a call before u can call them. there are really good on communication. so yes that is a plus.

If you would like to try them, the website is www.jkliberators.org and remember **NO UPFROUNT FEES!!!**

• Ac
      17th of Aug, 2011

I checked them out, they seem to not exist anymore. The website is down. I found this other group Reaching U America and they seem to offer good knowledge as to whats going on in the market and they recommend a service which is low and no upfront fees.