The National Lottery / drug & fraud

1 Liverpool L70 1NL. United Kingdom london liverpool, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +27788578150

hello sir
i received a mail that i won 520, 731, 00 eur of uk international lottery
please reply to me in my email
thanks .

this mail :
Attention: Email Account Holder,
Congratulations!! Congratulations!!, We happily announce to you the draw (#1404) of the UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY, online Sweepstakes promotion held in London on Tuesday 05th June 2012.
Your active e-mail address attached to the World Wide Web computer generated ticket number: B55607545 4152 with reference number UK/JA2C110P5 and Serial number ZA5365/3, Batch number XA87-2PY, drew the lucky numbers: [protected] Bonus 43
This subsequently won you the lottery in the 2nd category i.e. matches 5 lucky numbers Plus Bonus number.
You have therefore been allocated to claim a total sum of £520, 731.00 (Five Hundred and Twenty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Thirty One British Pounds) in cash is credited to file UKPC/[protected]/07. This is from a total cash prize of £17, 403, 993
Shared amongst the 545, 587 with (3) lucky winners in "2nd" category.
Please note that your lucky winning ticket file and number falls within our European booklet representative office in Watford (UK) as indicated in your ballot played coupon. In view of this, your £520, 731.00 would be released to you by our payment department.
Contact our Fiduciary agents immediately to commence release of your lottery prize by providing details below

Comments

• Re
      28th of Nov, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Reply Team

• Om
      15th of Dec, 2012

Hello Dear Responsible Complaints
    Unfortunately I am not a happy attitude towards the complaints and considering organization as respects Your world is a grassroots organization And you made the motto of the people for the people Thus, regardless of any differences between the people in both countries However, pessimism is expected to avoid any complaints to board Supervision and have strong attention to my complaint.
    You complain about the order dated November 28, 2012 in The National Lottery, London & liverpool Complaints & Rewievs – drug & Froud I contacted my financial Surveillance Team by Email Surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com and financial Surveillance Team answered the call with the Financial Counselor and director of the International Monetary Fund, Mr. Jose Vinals by Email Vinalsjose@blumail.org And Mr. Jose Vinals responses sent out for fraudulent payment of $ 2, 500, 000 By the Numbers Reference : IMF/LVPS/USA/016/21109/0012 as damages from the International Monetary Fund is paid to the issue of the bank Alliance in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to me And the next day received a call from a bank Alliance and sent me a form to fill in the information requested by Email ir@allianceintbk.com ( Mr. Cheong Lee Sim Head of Operations Alliance Bank Malaysia, Bhd ) and I've sent full details of my personal information and also send a copy of your passport to confirm Finally, I received an email from Bank of Malaysia to pay $ 2, 500 for foreign exchange currency by Email exchangecontrol@foreignecm-my.org (Shamsuddin Bin Mohd Mahayiddin (Director) Foreign Exchange Administration Dept. Exchange Control Malaysia (ECM) ) . Of course, I saved all the emails and calls I want to send it to you.
    With regard to financial Surveillance Team and financial Counselor and director of the IMF, Mr. Jose Vinals All emails sent to the International Monetary agreed but as respects considering amount of 2, 500, 000 A large amount of dollars and the economic crisis in Europe And the rest of the world that we see and hear, I suspect the amount paid Messages that may be deceptive or false.So I'Was not sure and I sent an email to confirm actual e-mail message to the Central Bank of Malaysia ( Negara ) By Virtual Email bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my And the answer was not clearly explained to avoid fraud, only an unknown third party. I think this answer is meant to deceive and Fraud And correct me if I begin the process of financial regulation that you've introduced me. This was my reason for protest and dissent.
    I have a few questions
    1. Deposit amount of $ 2, 500, 000 it really exist ?
    2. If this is true, why was not sent a copy of the document is deposited with the depository to assure me, considering that I asked to send the document as respects deposit ?
    3. Do emails, and Directors in the following is true or not ?
    Surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com (financial Surveillance Team )
    Finally, please avoid any suspicion to the world famous board complaints I sincerely request you to monitor and Verify And if it is true deposit of $ 2.5 million in the bank of Malaysia Numbers Reference IMF/LVPS/USA/016/21109/0012 Please make payment through bank to my bank account in my country, and if the agent wants to pay less for foreign exchange to the deposit of $ 2.5 million .
    I am waiting for your immediate response and monitoring
    Thanks
    Ali Omidpor

• Om
      22nd of Dec, 2012

Hi sir
    I have a protest and that is why you can not respond?
    I'm really disappointed
    According to the complaint, and the attitudes is up and protest that you did not answer, I sent your email and other emails that I received from the Surveillance team ( Surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com ) sent to the director of the International Monetary Fund But unfortunately it did not confirm the answers down the International Monetary Fund and all email are scam .
    Given as respects my personal information to them, If comments IMF is right, who will be held accountable for the scam and abuse
    I had contact with the Surveillance team But now they do not have to answer calls do not take
    I am waiting for your urgent response
    Thanks

Email me the answer IMF
    From: WEBMASTERIMF
    To: "ali_om1976@yahoo.com"
    Cc: WEBMASTERIMF
    Sent: Friday, 21 December 2012, 22:55
    Subject: RE: Comments/questions on imf.org

Dear Ali,

Thank you for your e-mail. Please note that what you are referring to is certainly a scam (http://www.imf.org/external/scams.htm).

The IMF's transactions and operations are carried out directly with its member countries. Thus, it does not guarantee, sponsor or endorse investment programs, nor does it approve projects for capital investments or endorse activities of any private entity.

We would also like to point out that the IMF name has been invoked in a number of fraudulent transactions. The IMF has sought to warn the public about the unauthorized use of the name of the IMF in connection with illegal financial schemes. Attached for your information is a copy of a Press Release dated July 14, 2006 on this subject.

Furthermore, please see the following link, a US Treasury release which also warns about fraudulent emails. http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/js1130.htm

Please also check this website to report internet fraud: http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Best regards,

Subject: Comments/questions on imf.org

Name: Ali Omidpor
    Email: ali_om1976@yahoo.com
    Question/Message:
    Hello Dear Responsible Follower complaint, the Complaints Board website a few days ago I got an email from The financial Surveillance Team By Email Surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com and Financial Counselor and director of the International Monetary Fund, Mr. Jose Vinals by Email Vinalsjose@blumail.org Payment related to redress Sum of $ 2, 500, 000 With The Reference Numbers IMF/LVPS/USA/016/21109/0012 In the end I got three questions : 1 - Do emails, and Directors in the following is true or not ? Surveillance.teamunit@gmail.com (financial Surveillance Team ) Vinalsjose@blumail.org (Mr.Jose Vinals, Financial Counselor and director of the International Monetary Fund ) ir@allianceintbk.com ( Mr. Cheong Lee Sim Head of Operations Alliance Bank Malaysia, Bhd ) 2 - Due to the large amount Deposit, the mail is correct or no ? 3 - If the email is correct, Why not send a copy of Deposit of $ 2.5 million with a reference number for my confidence ? Please am waiting for your urgent response .
    Thanks Ali Omidpor

Batch: 074/06/ZY369

FINAL WINNING NOTIFICATION:

Dear Lucky Winner,

RE: BONUS LOTTERY PROMOTION PRIZE AWARDS WINNING NOTIFICATION

We are pleased to notify you the draw (#1136) of the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, Online Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on Saturday, 11th November 2006. Participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from a pool of over 25, 000 names of distinguished professionals drawn from Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Middle-East, parts of Africa, and North & South America as part of our international promotions programme conducted annually to encourage prospective overseas entries. We hope with part of your prize awards, you will take part in our subsequent lottery jackpots. The result of our computer draw (#1136) selected your name and email address attached to e-ticket number: 56475600545 188 with Serial number 5627635368/06 drew the lucky numbers: 23 24 28 33 34 41 (bonus no.18), which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e. match 6. You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £8, 899, 965 (Eight Million, Eight hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and sixty-five Pounds Sterling)in cheque credited to file KTU/9023118308/06.

Your prize award has been insured in your email address and is ready for claims. To begin your claims therefore, you are advised to expeditiously contact our licensed and accredited claim agent for Overseas Lottery Winners within a period of 7 days (date of this email inclusive) for the processing of your winning and remittance to your designated bank account after all statutory obligations have been satisfactorily dispensed with. For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned. You can go through our online web result checker

to verify your prize online with your numbers: 23 24 28 33 34 41

This promotion takes place weekly. Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In view of this, your £8, 899, 965 (Eight Million, Eight hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and sixty-five Pounds Sterling) would be released to you by any of our payment offices in Greece. Please be informed that claims not processed within the stipulated period may be forfeited to the pool without further notice.Our European agent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the release of your funds as soon as you contact him. You may wish to establish contact via e-mail with the particulars presented below sending the batch and reference numbers and these information below for quick verifications and release of funds. between the hours of 8.00am - 7.30pm on Monday through Sunday

Overseas Claims Unit

9.LOTTO NUMBER:____23 24 28 33 34 41__ B. DRAW NUMBER:____1136_____
    10.TICKET NUMBER:_56475600545 188____
    11.SERIAL NUMBER:_____5627635368/06______
    12.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COMPANY/INDIVIDUAL___________
    13.AMOUNT WON:_____£8, 899, 965 (Eight Million, Eight hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and sixty-five Pounds Sterling)_____

Make Sure this Verification and Funds Release Form is sent to the Fiduciary agent for quick verification and funds release purpose. Our winners are assured of the utmost standards of confidentiality, and
    press anonymity until the end of proceedings, and beyond where they so desire.
    Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.

Very Truly Yours,

Richard Lloyds
    P O Box 1010
    Liverpool, L70 1NL
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Reply With Quote

• On
      4th of Jun, 2016

notify online security investigation department E-mail:cybercrimebureaudept@gmail.com