THE NATIONAL LOTTERY Camelot GroupIs this a hoax o what?

1 Review updated:

Ireceived the following emails. Is this a scan?

Please view the attached file for an option of receiving your documents at your expense instead of travelling to Germany.

WILLIAM GUSTAV DONALD
2 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All
My Badge.jpg
(26KB) My passport.jpg
(217KB)
Please View attached file titled "Details" for further details on how to send the $200 by western union for mailing of your documents. Thank you
James Hollis
2 Images | View Slideshow | Download Selected | Download All
BT copy.jpg
(182KB) My ID.jpg
(36KB)

Comments

Jul 06, 2009

One day ago on my mobile i have got a sms that i have won 500, 000 pounds in chevron mobile lottery held in UK in 2009. to claim the i am said to contact to Mr. Bush Joseph whose email id is [protected]@hotmail.com and phone no is +[protected]. Please tell me the thruth of this sms
    Mazhar imam
    bihar 854332
    mobile. [protected]

• Cg
      Jul 18, 2009

ON 3RD OF JULY 2009 I WAS IN SPAIN VISITING MY SON.i PLAYED THE EURO LOTTERY ON LINE AND WON 5148 POUNDS.cAMELOT HAVE REFUSED TO PAY ME BECAUSE APPARANTLY IT IS ILLEGAL TO PLAY THE EURO LOTTERY ON LINE WHEN IN SPAIN.
    i THEN PHONED MY OTHER SON IN MY HOME IN ENGLAND AND ASKED HIM TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AND PLAY THE EURO LOTTERY AND NATIONAL LOTTERY USING MY ACCOUNT FOR 15TH 17TH AND 18TH OF JULY.
    cAMELOT HAVE SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT AND REMOVED THE TICKETS FROM THOSE DRAWSWITHOUT EVEN CONTACTING ME.
    CAN CAMELOT JUST REMOVE LEGITIMATE TICKETS FROM ANY DRAW WHENEVER THEY LIKE FOR NO REASON AND WITHOUT CONTACTING THE PLAYERS INVOLVED????
    I WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE MONEY THEY REFUSED TO PAY ME...WHERE HAS IT GONE??????
    I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE REALISE THAT IT IS APPARENTLY ILLEGAL TO PLAY THE EURO LOTTERY ON LINE UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE UK.
    PERHAPS I SHOULD HAVE LIED TO CAMELOT AND JUST GOT MY WINNINGS TO WHICH I FEEL I AM RIGHTLY DUE...
    ANY COMMENTS ????????????????

• Na
      Jul 27, 2009

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM CHEVRON MOBILE LOTTERY HELD IN UK 2009 . PLEASE TELL ME HOW AND WHEN I SHALL GET IT ?

• Na
      Jul 27, 2009

mmmmmmm

Aug 11, 2009

I have been recieving all these emails concerning an amout a money I won. I am an indigent woman who I guess is very vunerable because I wanted to believe them. With all my heart I prayed for something to come my way and I actually thought my prayers were answered. WHAT A FOOL I AM.