The National Lottery / IT IS FRAUD AND WANTS MY MONEY
I had a mail since 12th october'07. It is winning notification for me. I had my ticket no., serial no., category,reference no. and batch no. in it.
There were 1,980,000 Pounds sterlings prize for me.
I give you detail of that company and a courier company who demanded 450 pound sterling to me.
THE UK INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY
P O BOX 1010
LIVERPOOL, L70 1NL
Awarding funds from
The National Lottery
HOME OFFICE: 165 FULHAM PALACE RD. W6 8JB UNITED KINGDOM.
Company Name:APC COURIER SERVICES
Dispatch Agents:You can call Sir David Williams
For Enquiries Please Call;
Welcome To APC Courier Services Limited
Unit 6, Marino Way,
Hogwood Lane Industrial Estate,
And in this last mail....
He demanded to me £450.00 by cheque
or his account
Account Name: Asiisii Athikho
Bank Name :ICICI BANK.
So. I lost my few money in that matter.
But I request to ANY ONE PUNISHE THEM.
More The National Lottery Complaints & Reviews
- The National Lottery - Beware people 
- The National Lottery - fraud letter 
- The National Lottery - uk lottery 
- The National Lottery - ONCE MORE CONGRATULATION ( YOU HAVE BEEN CLEARED FOR PAYMENT ) 
- The National Lottery - Scam 
- The National Lottery - I haven't won the prize – it was lie 
- The National Lottery - drug & fraud 
- The National Lottery - cheeters
- The National Lottery - mr.darren lockhart 
- The National Lottery - Winning lottery