The National Commercial Bank

Posted: Apr 14, 2017 by

quickpay

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
alahli.com
I and My Friends who is using Quicpay transfer to Indonesia at sunday morning, 2-April-2017 until now (15-Apr-2017) has not yet received without reasonable explanation. Already complaint to Quickpay they said complaint is not acceptable, complain to NCB they said Bank In Indonesia problem, where is gone my money ? This is what my family live in next month, how they can do this ?
Complaint comments Comments (6)    Updated: Complaint country Saudi Arabia Complaint category Banks

Comments

A  12th of Jun, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have facing the same Problem, on 29/05/2017 I had using Quickpay service for transferring amount SAR 8000 to Indonesia bank BCA, every weeks I came to Quick pay office for complaint, until now still no progress...I ask for refund they ask for BCA account statement, I gave them BCA statement yesterday now I am waiting for the answer.
N  5th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Budhi Setia Hello sir i am facing the same issue.i want to know that your issue is solved or not yet
Please please reply me.
My phone number 0593251641
A  22nd of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
hi sir i am nareshkumar my costomer number 75405099
and three month before august in quick pay draw in i am wining gold plate
but i go my baranch and ask but no positive replay he say finish draw but i win so why no give gift so please halp
i attech this quick pay winning list

my no 0571002155

N  24th of Nov, 2017 by    0 Votes
Hello Sir/Ma'am,
Good day,
I'm transferring money to Philippines thru online QPAY transfer on 08/11/2017 at 07:26. On the same day at 15:48 i received an SMS stating; Remittance # QPAY828173120232 is cancelled and the amount was debited in my account. Up to date the amount debited did not return to my account.
Your soonest action will be appreciated.
N  5th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Hanison Hello sir hwru ???
Have you receive your money back or not yet???
N  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
@Engr.Abrar @Engr.Abrar, til this date i did not receive the said money.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree