The National Commercial Bank / quickpay

1 Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Review updated:

I and My Friends who is using Quicpay transfer to Indonesia at sunday morning, 2-April-2017 until now (15-Apr-2017) has not yet received without reasonable explanation. Already complaint to Quickpay they said complaint is not acceptable, complain to NCB they said Bank In Indonesia problem, where is gone my money ? This is what my family live in next month, how they can do this ?

Ir
Apr 14, 2017

Comments

• Bu
      12th of Jun, 2017

I have facing the same Problem, on 29/05/2017 I had using Quickpay service for transferring amount SAR 8000 to Indonesia bank BCA, every weeks I came to Quick pay office for complaint, until now still no progress...I ask for refund they ask for BCA account statement, I gave them BCA statement yesterday now I am waiting for the answer.

• En
      5th of Dec, 2017

@Budhi Setia Hello sir i am facing the same issue.i want to know that your issue is solved or not yet
    Please please reply me.
    My phone number 0593251641

• Ke
      22nd of Nov, 2017

hi sir i am nareshkumar my costomer number 75405099
    and three month before august in quick pay draw in i am wining gold plate
    but i go my baranch and ask but no positive replay he say finish draw but i win so why no give gift so please halp
    i attech this quick pay winning list

my no 0571002155

• Ha
      24th of Nov, 2017

Hello Sir/Ma'am,
    Good day,
    I'm transferring money to Philippines thru online QPAY transfer on 08/11/2017 at 07:26. On the same day at 15:48 i received an SMS stating; Remittance # QPAY828173120232 is cancelled and the amount was debited in my account. Up to date the amount debited did not return to my account.
    Your soonest action will be appreciated.

• En
      5th of Dec, 2017

@Hanison Hello sir hwru ???
    Have you receive your money back or not yet???

• Ha
      7th of Dec, 2017

@Engr.Abrar @Engr.Abrar, til this date i did not receive the said money.

• Ad
      14th of Feb, 2018

There is problem in Indonesia bank I alos transfer much time 20 Million IDR to 25 Million IDR if you Try to Transfer More then 25 Million they need additional verification Like Old Bank Statement or Name Correction so I advise donnot send more then 25 Million IDR one Time so you cannot face problem.

• Ra
      29th of Apr, 2018

@Adil Ali Halo mas mau tanya ini masalahnya udh kelar atau belum? Saya kemarin baru kirim sekitar 22 juta dan memang belum 2 hari kerja sih tp jd agak takut ya baca ini, saya kirim ke bank mandiri