The Nanny Complete Set / Order not processed/received

1 Columbia City, IN, United States Review updated:

Well, here I am, NaxpMedia. Your website challenged me to Google your good name and this is one of many websites I encountered with complaints about your (lack of) service. I wish I had checked sooner.

I ordered the DVD set on Dec. 11. At that time it assured delivery by Dec. 25. Of course, now your shipping information states:

"Orders placed before Dec 18th , should arrive in time. But we will not Guarantee it."

Here we are 3 weeks later, you took your money immediately, so someone must be monitoring these things, but I have still received NOTHING but a UPS tracking number from Mary Smith (cs3@naxpmedia.com) that is useless.

I am placing the charge in dispute and will be filing complaints everywhere I can find including the BBB of Miami, FL.

You stated that not all websites are legitimate....this must include yours.

Thanks for adding more stress to the holiday.

Comments

• Lb
      21st of Jan, 2008

We have encountered the exact same situation. My children ordered the set for me for Christmas and we never received it, they were charged immediately, and I have not been able to reach this company. I am very dissatisfied and did the same thing you did, come here to search for the company and found numerous complaints.