The Mortgage Law Center / Loan Modification Scam

1 1200 Main St Ste H, Irvine, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 949-269-1869

This company provides NO services to people having problems with thier mortgages. I was first told the nothing would be collected (money) until they review the information and were sure we fell withing the debt ratio. According to California Law, they are not supposed to collect monies before hand. They back dated the so called contract to qualify for payment upfront, I dealt with a Dave Sewell, then Rick Caselli then a Glenn who Never contacted us then was turned over to Adam J. Krolikowski - Attorney, who also did NOTHING. I have sent several e-mails and they have not been answered. I have left several messages to no avail. They were paid upfront and did not represent us AT all. I asked for proof of correspondence with the bank and they ahve never PROVIDED it to me. They had no problem swiping the credit card provided to them but have not responded to our concerns. Adam says that he had tried contacting us, but that is a down right lie. We have provided telephone numbers but he is too scared to reply. Please stay away from these guys. They will RIPP YOU OFF as they would also RIPP OFF their own mothers. After my threats to report them, NO ONE HAS RESPONDED. So we are out $2, 000. Karma is a ###!

More The Mortgage Law Center Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Qu
      Dec 07, 2010