The Morrissey Dolls Company / Doll patterns never got

Hartford, WI, United States Review updated:
4.35

I also ordered a pattern 2 months ago & never received it. I contacted the Wisconsin better business bureau and also found they are selling on Etsy and I contacted them to let them know what kind of people they are. They also told me they had shipped it and it must have gotten lost in the mail and they would resend it, which never happened...this company needs to be stopped.

Comments

Os
  26th of Aug, 2009
I paid for patterns from Morrissey on June 28, 2009, and I still haven't received them. I have emailed them at 3 different addresses. They seldom reply to my emails, claiming they didn't receive them, or they have an excuse as to why I didn't receive my patterns if they do reply. I have tried calling them at the phone number on their site at various times of the day, but they don't answer and don't have an answering machine. I paid by PayPal, and they claim that their PayPal transactions were wiped out so they didn't know I had paid, even though I emailed them the PayPal confirmation several times. Then they said they had mailed my order and gave me a tracking number through the post office, but the post office has no record of receiving the package attached to the tracking number. PayPal isn't any help, either. They said that this type of transaction isn't eligible for PayPal resolution.
Li
  26th of Oct, 2009
I placed my order with Morrissey Doll Company Patterns in July, 2009, and never received my order. I believe that I sent them a total of about 10 e-mails, and received 6 responses in return, each with an excuse for why they hadn't sent my patterns out yet. I strongly believe that the company is probably run by someone who is a sociopath. At this point, I do not believe that I will ever receive anything from this company, and unfortunately, I cannot get a refund.
Ka
  26th of Nov, 2009
I have purchased from Morrissey a few times and never had any problems with receiving my patterns. I have always received good service.
Wh
  7th of Dec, 2009
I ordered from them as well. Never got pattern, been 5 months. I desputed the charge with my credit card company. They took it off my bill. thank God!
Wh
  7th of Dec, 2009
EVERYBODY, DISPUTE IT WITH YOUR BANK OR CREIDT CARD COMPANY. THEY WILL TAKE IT OFF YOUR BILL/ OR ADD IT BACK TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AND GO AFTER THEM. I DID IT.. AND IM SPREADING THE WORD!! EVERYWHERE. FACEBOOK, MYSPACE, WWW.SEWWHATSNEW.COM, BEBO, BLOGGER, TWITTER, EVERYWHERE!!!
Ev
  26th of Dec, 2009
I also had a problem with Morrissey Pattern Company. I ordered patterns in October 2009. I waited months for my patterns to arrive and emailed and phoned them several times without success. I ended up filing a chargeback with my credit card and also I filed a complaint with the Wisconsin Better Business Bureau. This is one of the worst merchants I have ever dealt with!!
Jo
  22nd of Jan, 2010
I filed a successful credit card chargeback against Morrissey Patterns in September 2009 after waiting for weeks and weeks for my patterns. Unlike some of the other posters, I never got any responses to my e-mailed queries about my order. I don't understand why they stay in business. It's not that hard to keep your own photocopied patterns in stock and put them into shipping envelopes!
Uk
  11th of Apr, 2010
I am from England and ordered 2 patterns from this " company " Of course they never arrived, I emailed several times getting excuses that they took a bit longer, this was after 1 month! I finall got annoyed in my emails, but to this date ( over 1 year later) I have not received my patterns or a refund. I even contacted her through ebay as she was selling on there, asking for the patterns to be sent via pdf, but still no joy. This person needs stopping. I notice she no longer sells via Ebay, bad feedbacks were adding up!
Ca
  19th of Apr, 2011
I have written on another web site of this board. I have not received my order and wrote a complaint to the BBB of Wiscosin. They have sent my complaint to Morrissey
Be
  20th of Jul, 2011
I also ordered 3 patterns from them. They took my money and I never received any patterns. I e-mailed them several times, with no response. Fortunately I paid with Paypal, so I put in a claim through them and received my money back. Too bad---they were cute patterns----anybody know another place to get them?
Cs
  24th of Jul, 2011
I also ordered from then. I paid with paypal and, after a dispute, finally got the patterns. But I will NEVER order from them again. They have GOT to be one of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.
St
  8th of Aug, 2011
I have been trying to contact the company also to no avail. By emails and operator assistance.

They have no phone number for that business.

I am so disgusted with them right now and afraid paypal will not give me my money back .

marda
Cm
  26th of Aug, 2011
I too have had the same problem. Ordered patterns and after waiting one month and several emails later, finally received a response from the company stating the same excuses as everyone else has experienced. After three months of continual emails(most of the time without a response) I finally filed for a credit through my credit card company. Thinking it might be just a one time problem, I ordered again six months later and had no response. After several emails going unanswered, I finally filed a report with Paypal. Within 24 hours, she credited my Paypal account. Though I have many patterns of hers, as in times before the first incident I received without any problems, I will never buy from this person again. I too turned her into the Wisconsin better business bureau, though she is not a member, she has an F rating. BUYER BEWARE!
Es
  3rd of Nov, 2011
Morrissey Patterns should be banned from advertising and collecting money from customers and NEVER sending the patterns. I have paid and spent more time emailing 3 different email...only one response with an invalid tracking # which never shows acceptance at the post office...I believe this is fraud...and it has happened to so many, ...How do they get away with this...If there is really anyone out there who is seriously above board leaving a comment that they DID get their patterns...then maybe they can get mine for me...I cannot believe Morrissey Doll Patterns is still accepting funds and not delivering product...Maybe they have already been put in jail for theft...who knows...but I tried everything and wrote email after email...tried getting a phone #...the operator said number disconnected...What is up with this...They still have a webpage and offer specials ...Buy 3 get 1 free...Well ...I am sure anyone would be happy to even get 1...The better Business Bureau will eventually track them down...Maybe CSI ??? I was covered by Paypal and eventually got my money back..
Pe
  24th of Oct, 2012
I have ordered patterns from Morrissey several times in the past with no problem. I placed a large order this spring -- no patterns. I sent an email (because there is no phone number on their website) and her son replied (I guess he's about 12 or 13) that she was in the hospital and (emergency surgery) and she would contact me as soon as she was back home. After several weeks, I sent another email wondering if they could give me an idea of how long it would be before I received the patterns. No answer. I sent several more emails with no response. My last email stated that I would have no other choice but to dispute this charge with my credit card company -- I then received a response that she had no record of my order.. So I called my credit card company, disputed the charge and it was removed from my bill. Magically, after the credit card company came after her -- she sent me the patterns. The patterns are cute, however, I don't think I want to go through this process again!!! :( (Beware -- I think there is only a 60 day window to dispute a charge, although that may vary from company to company.)
Eh
  24th of Jan, 2014
I have had similar problems with them, and would not bother ordering again. I got the impression, though, that rather a deliberate attempt to get money without sending patterns, this is a one-person operation that's in over it's depth. Not very organised, if she loses track of anything, or her life is in any way interrupted, she loses the plot entirely. So sad, too bad, but I won't take the chance that I get my order in on a good day.
Mi
  13th of Jul, 2015
I've ordered from them several times. First time was terrible. Took 6 weeks and a lot of complaints to get the patterns. Second time was perfect, no problem. Third time was perfect, no problem. Fourth time I never received anything and was issued a refund 2-months later. Fifth time it took 5 weeks and several complaints for the items to arrive. I have never ordered from the since and refuse to ever order from them again. They are not a reliable company and should not be allowed to continue to conduct business. Terrible disappointment, as the patterns themselves are quite nice. I'm happy to live without the patterns though, because the service and shipping are abysmal.