The Moral Times / Impersonation,threatening mails

1 Ellesmere PortChester, England, Cheshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

Janina Davison-Forder, owner of blog The MOral TImes, has used meaningofitall.com to create an impersonation email account in my screen name so that she could issue threats against me without having to do so in her usual named email account she normally harassing me by.

She has also hacked into my computer to gain access to passwords and my email accounts unlawfully.

I am unable to find contact details for meaningofitall.com to make a complaint of her impersonation email account.

She lists herself as a webmaster and this woman, Janina Davison-Forder should not be dealt with in any professional manner, including sending donations to any charities she alleges to be a part of, due to her criminal activities and untrustworthy nature.

Comments

• Ju
      30th of Nov, 2010

This complaint is from a known cyberstalker named Carly Swan whose 'blog' can be found at www.ubermouthreturns.co.uk

A quick call to Surrey Police will conform she has been the subject of numerous complaints to the Police.

This is the standard tactic of this online menace; to stalk people then play the victim.

One can only cry wolf so long.

• Ca
      3rd of Dec, 2010

The above commenter is a stalker and online predator whose screen name is Crushedbyingsoc who stalks me wherever I go online and has a habit of filling out profiles in my name, breaching Terms of Services contracts with various websites to publish libellous and defamatory statements, using my name and photograph unlawfully.

Statements made by me about the author of The Moral Times are factual and accurate.

• Cr
      24th of Jan, 2011

Sample of Carly Swan/Ubermouth's e-mail stalking of myself attached to show the crimes she has committed;

Joe- please call me. NO I didnt try to ### wiht your head. WE will have a cigarette togetehr and then you will understand. I really am NOT a manipulator or a liar.

You know I am a quick talker, quick thinker, my mind goes 100 miles aminute so although I react quickly I dont always react well if upset. Taht is the truth and no guy has ever upset me like you- cuz I never felt about anyone as I did you. You lead me to believe the same so naturally I am very upset.

You do not understand heart break or women's emotions because you ### off when your behaviour makes them angry...this is not evil Joe. This is heartbreak.There is a huge difference. CALL ME NOW I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU.

Too busy chatting to soemone to bother to answer?
    Right! NIce comment at bunnys too
    Go read my reply

YOU are a lair and manipulator!!! HOw dare you ### me about as you do watse 5 mths of my time and then not even call me Who do you think you are?
    Right. You are certainly not blogging at this time. Sonew net lover Joe/
    Is that why you are afraid of my postin g ab t us?
    mailscoming up

So honesty check who are you iming? You ### its all about you isnt it?
    You havent had a letter in years?
    Not whaqt I recall
    You cocksuckler

What I have put YOU through? Gte ###i ng rela
    Cathy has your mobile BUT NOT me! Whilst w you continued to call em every nigth number hidden> You beggedn me to amrry you and then lied to peopl like I was a nuter! You stompd all over my soul
    I am no longer mailing you
    ### you
    you eitehr cvall me or take your chances when you leave a woman feleing as you doi

### YOU YOU ###! YOUTHINK I AM NOT WORTH A RESPONSE? thIS IS HOW YOU RILE ME UP! HOW DARE YOU YOU DEGRADE WOMEN AND HTIS WAS WHY THGNGS WORKED OUT AS THEY DID
    YOU CAN WRITE LIES BUT ME SAYING THE TRUTH IS EVIL
    YUO CAN FLIRT WIHT WHO YOU LIKE AND I HAVE THE ISSUE !
    A WOMEN WHO YOU HATE HAS YOUR MOBILE
    CALL ME NOW OR I NEVER EMAIL YOU AGAIN- YOU WILL NEVER EHAR FORM ME AGAIN.

HOW ###ING DARE OYU TREAT ME LIKE THIS! YOU ### YOU ARE ###ED!

YOU ARE AN EMOTIUONAL REDATOR
    AND MANIPULATOR
    AND ABUSER OF WOMEN
    I AM TELLING IT ALL

NOt doping the email thing anymore> YOU call me or not. I will deal approriately
    You tr4at me like a stalker
    LIke someone who was never anything to you lie you had NOT ###ed me oevr for 5 mths

I WILL PRINT YOUR ###I NG ADDRESS
    ITS LEGAL HERE JOE

YOU ARE SO PATHETIC...REALLY AND NOW I TELL THE WORLD HOW MANIPULOATIVE YOU ARE
    SO WAS BUNNY IN ON THAT?

HAVE TO GO BLOG COMMENTING NOW FIRST TO BUNNY'S.

I will be calling granny tomorrow you can be sure

and what do you possibly think you would see me in jail for?

I shouled actually thank you- tonight I fell out of love wiht you> I am NOW FREE FRee of ever getting sucked into having tender feeleings for you

Wat 54 minutes so that you can come to my blog and see your pics.

I do expect a response as I am NOT letting this last post go.
    So salesman answer my last mails and tell me how you propose to make me a satisfied customer?

There is an old adage that you can't love anyone until you love yourself and you can't heal anyone until you are healed.
    You are not healed yet. Maybe helping others will heal you- you are like me that way.
    Do you recognize that you punish yourself by shooting yourself in the foot all the time when you subconsciously feel you need to be punished?

IF I wanted your blog gone it would be so!
    And why suddenly sticking up for Cathy? YOU HATE her remeber and think her a ### and manipulative decietful cow recall?

One does not make a conscious decision to love. I did leave your blog alone. I am leaving it alone now.

Come into yahoo RIGHT NOW
    NO ###in g about
    NO one knows yo or cares about you more here and I Have to talk to you
    IMMEDIATELY

Are you online now?

I think that sample shows that the only stalker here is Carly Swan and Janina Davison Forder is right to want to get awoman so messed up she can send people e-mails like that locked up.