The Mobile Store / Big Cut on Mobile Screen

India Review updated:
Hi

I am Resident of Jaipur , working in Airtel as a Manager Finance.

Yetserday Night , I purchase a Mobile ( Sony Ericcssion W660i - Cost Rs 10799) from one of The Mobile Store in Jaipur ( Location Opp Ganpati Plaza .... M.I .Road).

Time is about 8.30 PM. The problem which i saw while checking Mobile at home was a " Big Cut on Screen" that same cut is also at Packing cover of Mobile which got spread over Mobile Screen before opening. The guys at store denying the fact but they cheated me by kept me busy in Listening Music instead of getting me acquanted with Functions.

Again i go there at 10 Pm ... they are arguing with me ... then they gave me a Screen Cover cost Rs 100 . ( When i Move out of the store they all are laughing on me"

Again i Called Operations Manager " Mr Arvind Yadav" but nothing has been resolved .

Its a big discomfort from my side as i went on their as recommended by my collegues in AIRTEL

i can go th Consumer Court if the same was not resolved at the earliest.

Comments

Pr
  28th of Mar, 2008
I bought a Sony Ericsson's k810i form The Mobile
store at Janak Puri(District Center)on 24th September.
In October I received a call from the company
stating that my scratch card EMEI no. has been
selected in the lucky draw contest and asked me the bill
details for verification.

Next month I was informed that I have won a bluetooth
handsfree and a company representative would visit me
soon at my residence to deliver my prize, but
till date I have received nothing. I called up the customer care
many times but to no use.
Pr
  2nd of Apr, 2008
FROM
PREM KUMAR
18, 3RD CROSS STREET,
Vatchalapuram,
Thirunindravur,
Chennai 600058.
Sub: complaint against Nokia 2760 IMEI: 357662017217254.
I have purchased a nokia 2760 IMEI: 357662017217254 from the mobile store void invoice number TN /01126/00001/7947. Within a week’s time I was able to use the phone both incoming and outgoing calls only by using speaker phone. Then I went to the “the mobile store” immediately on 22/3/08and said the problem orally as we were going for out station. Then on 27/3/08 they have replaced the speaker. Again immediately after coming home the same fault reoccurred. Again I went to “the mobile store” on 31/3/08 and replaced on 1/4/08. Again when the instrument was checked, in the showroom itself the fault reoccurred. When we asked for the replacement the showroom staff was very rough and rigid. As I have already purchased 3 instruments for my family and this is the 4th instrument, all were nokia. We request the “the mobile store” and the nokia replace the mobile immediately or else we will be forced to go to the consumer forum or to the presto say about the “the mobile store’s” staff behavior and the service render.
Ra
  19th of Apr, 2008
I bought a cell for 15k and within 4 days the cell was not working properly . i was saving money for long time to buy this cell as money is not sea water for me...

i went and asked them in THE MOBILE STORE but they are not responding properly and they even not handling the customer in a decent manner ... i am fed up

i just want the higher authorities to take necessary actions on them...and for the people dont buy cell in that shop
Ru
  23rd of May, 2008
dear complaint team.

i am working with the mobile store as a store-manager in ludhiana.but now this time ludhiana( AOM) AREA OPERATION MANAGER is MR. AVISHASH MANGO.but avinash boss behavior is very bad.plz change the ludhiana aom.

regards
ruch mangla
Ri
  29th of Dec, 2009
I purchased a sAMSUNG 3500 SLIDER mobile in Aug .from THE MOBILE STORE - KALYAN( MUMBAI) The promised ME 5% CASH BACK ON THE SAME

I haD to fill up Application Form to claim Cash Back. Only later I came to know how silly terms they have got. For eg:

1. They are giving cash back by cheque. But in form they are asking full bank details including IFSC code. I am afraid such bank details can be misused by their staff.

Further, IFSC code is not at all required for issuing a cheque.

2. They ask MICR code of the bank. So funny that to send you payment by cheque, they need your MICR code.

3. They ask you to send form by courier, not through their branch where you purchased. So in future, they can say they never received the form.

4. They say you will get cheque after 4 to 6 weeks. Such a long time!

5. They ask you to attach address proof, and photo identity.

A simple question. Cash back with so much of formalities? These private stores are supposed to give customer friendly schemes.

They can issue a cheque exactly in the name shown in Invoice. Its that simple!

Further, no need to ask address proof, because address can be same as shown in invoice!

6. The climax comes when they mention in terms & conditions that incomplete form will be rejected and will not be allowed to resubmit. What a cruelty.

Form will also be rejected if address proof or photo ID proof is not submitted. And you can’t resubmit !

All this means they are smart. They want more reasons to reject your form, reject Cash Back.

i HAVE SENT THE COMPLETE FIILED FORM WITH ALL THE NECCESAARY DETAILS ON 29/09

Even after 2 months (8 weeks) I have not received my Cash Back. I have visited the branch 3 times. But they delay with a smile!

I am a busy person. Time is money.

eVEN AFTER FOLLOWING UP WITH THEM FOR SO MANY TIMES THEY END UP GIVING SOME REQUEST NO & SAY THAT REQUEST HAS BEEN FORWARDED

INSPITE OF ASKING SO MANY PERSONAL INFORMATIONS THEY HAVE NOT SEND THE CHEQUE TILL DATE & DONT RESPOND ON THE CUSTOMER CARE NO .

REQUEST YOU PLS RESPOND ON THE ABOVE OR I WILL HAVE TO MOVE TO THE CONSUMER COURT

RINKY GUPTA

ragrawal_83@rediffmail.com
Ma
  2nd of Jan, 2010
Hello Rinky,

I am too facing the same problem, In fact I bought 2 handsets during Diwali days 2009 from The Mobile store with a belief that the scheme presented at the The Mobile store of Cash Back offer is genuine.

But when I complain them regarding the delay in the arrival of Cash back cheque, they call me saying some or the other information in the sent form is missing. I have the photocopies of the forms sent, which is the proof that all mandatory information has been provided, and its just there excuse to delay the process even longer. I have been trying to contact the customer care team but that too has now become a headache as now they are purposely not receiving the calls. Are they on a long vacation or what?

Please you do update here if there was any positive improvement in the cash back cheque process. And if not I am too planning to move to the Consumer court, to get back money which is my asset.

Manish,
mash.bluff@yahoo.com
Ma
  8th of Jan, 2010
I have now received the Cash back cheques. (8th Jan 2010)

Manish,
mash.bluff@yahoo.com
Ra
  19th of Feb, 2010
dear sir,
the mobile store cash back offer is nothing but a the great mobile store fraud offer as they are not providing the benefit i m one of the sufferer of this cash back offer you can see the mail discussion by their team and all wrong feed backs were provided by custoomer care executives that i will recieve my check next week and they provide me check no. for the same. this is since 1st week of jan 2010
till date that next week hasn't arrived my cash back was for 2 blackberry tours billed at 27990 x 2 = 55980 so my 5% cash back is almost rs 2790

this is nothing but fraud and cheating case

dear sir,

it is highly disgusting on your part that i have to keep follow up. i was told that i will recieve my cash back offer by first week of january 2010 which has past. i would like to know if i am going to get that cash back offer or not. i will definitely see to it that this case goes to the press and consumer court so that in future you are not able to cheat on people. this type of service is not expected from any corporate group.
remember justice delayed is justice denied you are doing exactly that fooling people with your gimmicks. ihave read in papers that yau haven't given cash back offer to several of your customers but believe me i will pursue this case to the court.

thanks and regards( disgustingly)

ravinder singh

From: [email]mobicares@mytms.in[/email]
To: [email]ravinderssaluja@hotmail.com[/email]
Subject: RE: Customer Complaint
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:50:39 +0530

Dear Mr. Saluja,

Thank you for updating your feedback in our website.

We believe our representative has answered your query and hope it is to your satisfaction.

For any further assistance you may call The MobileStore Customer Service 24x7 at 6000 6363 or toll-free number 1800 - 425 - 6363 or write in to [email]mobicares@mytms.in[/email]. You can also visit our website [url=http://www.themobilestore.in]The MobileStore - Best Mobile Phone Deals, Buy Mobile Phones, Cell Phone Accessories, Offers, Tips[/url] for more information.

Yours sincerely,

The Mobicares Team

From: [email]ecommerce@themobilestore.in[/email] [mailto:ecommerce@themobilestore.in]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 11:39 PM
To: [email]mobicares@themobilestore.in[/email]
Subject: Customer Complaint

Complaint Mail

Dear All,

ravindersingh saluja has posted Complaint. Kindly go through it and do the needful.

The Complaint is as follows:

Name
ravindersingh saluja

[email]ravinderssaluja@hotmail.com[/email]

Phone

Subject
Miscellaneous

Address
s.no.22, plot no.66, pritam hieghts, flat no.18, balaji nagar, dhankawadi, pune-411043.

Country
India

Age

Sex
Male

Complaint
5%cash back not recd till now for 2 blackberry tour handset. buy date 2/11/09 and 7/11/09

Product

Nature of complaint
non reciept of 5% cash back details already sent

TMS customer
Y

For any further assistance please call The MobileStore contact center at 6000 - 6363 or toll-free number 1800 - 425 - 6363 from 10am to 7pm or write in to [email]mobicares@themobilestore.in[/email] .You can also visit our website [url=http://www.themobilestore.in]The MobileStore - Best Mobile Phone Deals, Buy Mobile Phones, Cell Phone Accessories, Offers, Tips[/url] for more information.

Thank you once again and enjoy shopping.

Best Regards,
The MobileStore Team

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

image001.jpg