The Mile Group / $1250 Stolen

On Oct. 9th $1250 was taken by a Michael Crook who gave it to another agent for a loan transaction that did not go through at which time the money was returned to Michael who promptly kept it and vanished for two months not bothering to return my calls or emails.
After two months and a threat to call the FBI for wire fraud, he sends me an email with some excuse and promises me that I would get my money back at the end of Dec.
I wait until the middle of January, and nothing from Mike, no returns of my calls or emails, again !
He recently replied to one of my email request to return my money after I posted a report on the [redacted] but his reply was only full of threats but no money returned.

He also claims to own a medical billing company in Texas and also another which, also boasts of having contracts with the largest soda bottling companies to deliver to drinks.
All these businesses and he cannot afford to return $1250 ???

Michael also works with and introduced us to some supposed commercial real estate broker named Charles B. who was trying to get me & my friend to send several thousands of dollars to someone for some suspicious real estate deal, but who also vanished after we chose to select a property which he claimed did not require any up front payments.

Do not do business with this person.

Ad

Comments

• La
      28th of Sep, 2011
    The Mile Group - Do not do business with this person
    The Mile Group

All these businesses and he cannot afford to return $1250 ???