The Microsoft Final Success Alert / scam
Today, we announce the 10 lucky winners of the MICROSOFT LOTTERY
PROGRAM held on 10th october 2008. Your company or your personal e-mail
Address, attached to the Chip Number:9465021, won in the First lottery
Your email address has brought you an unexpected luck, please read
through this message.You have been approved to claim a total sum of
450, 000.00 GBP (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in
cash credited to file MSW/[protected]/02/LA.This is from a total cash
prize of 4, 500.000.00 GBP shared amongst the ten (10)lucky winners.Also
noteworthy, is that, each winner won 450, 000.00 GBP each.
All participants were selected randomly from 'World Wide Web' site
through Microsoft computer ballot system (MCBS) and extracted from over
100, 000 individuals and companies.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and money remitted to you via
Telegraphic Wire Transfer.
This is a part of our precautionary measure to avoid unwarranted abuse
of this program by some unscrupulous elements.
Note that all claims process and clearance procedures must be duly
completed early to avoid impersonation arising to the issue of double
claim, you are advised to keep this notice to yourself Because we shall
not be responsible for any divert of funds as a result of you disclosing
your lottery award details, I hereby advice you to report to the
Microsoft lottery claims agent whose information is stated below.
Name:Philip Jason Esq.
Tel : +[protected]
Do email the above mentioned person, at once with all the claims
requirements below. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and
CLAIM PROCESSING FORM
1. full Name:
4. Date of Birth:
9. State of Origin:
The above requirements are needed to enable the immediate release of your
Mrs Danells Elaine.
Microsoft Mega Jackpot Lottery
NOTE: You are to contact your claims processor immediately via email.
Be informed, that there will be upfront charges, either for transfer of
funds to your account or activating a non residence premium account with
the official paying bank.Have it in mind that this is not a Scam; we want
you to understand that there will be upfront charges.
ANY MAIL RECIEVED OF THIS SUCH WITH ANY OTHER TRADE MARK OR ADDRESS
SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO YOUR CLAIMS PROCESSOR IMMEDIATELY; THIS WILL HELP
US TO FIGHT SCAM AND LOTTERY IMPOSTERS.THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED
=======================The Microsoft Group Copyright ©
More The Microsoft Final Success Alert Complaints & Reviews
- Microsoft Xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulant charges on my charge and bank accounts 
- Microsoft Billing Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent billing on card 
- Microsoft *adcenter Bill. Ms. Net WA - fraudulent charges on credit card 
- Microsoft *xbox Live Bill. Ms. Net WA - I have been getting charges on my credit card from this organization, on feb. 09, and feb. 12, 2009 
- Xbox Live - banned without any reason! 
- Microsoft Corporation - surface laptop
- Microsoft Corporation - microsoft powerpoint 
- Microsoft Corporation - visio 2016 pricing 
- Microsoft Corporation - refund not mailed as promised 
- Microsoft Corporation - hotmail and live account