THE MEGA LIFE AND HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANY / money

1 P.O Box 982018 North Richland Hills , TX 76182-8018North Richland Hills, TX, United States
Phone: 1-888-336-2893

I was sold health insurance from a agent named Jay Jones. He sold the health insurance package and said we were already preapproved. I had to give him two checks . One for the application fee and the other for our first month of insurance. Well, I began calling after a few days regarding my approval and the operator kept saying your application is being processed. Well they cashed my checks right away. On December 4th, I called to check status on the application and a girl named Candice said that my application was denied! She said she couldn't give me a reason. I asked why they cashed both checks? I understand the check for the apllication but why cash the 1st month check if I wasnt going to be approved. She said procedure. Well, I havent recieved my money back and she wont tell me when I will be getting it back. I dont havemuch money so I am so worried that I might never see my $560.00 dollars again! What should my next step be?

Je