The Medical-Legal News and Rose Clifford Internetships Sun Ray by Dan Clifford / Scam, dishonest, deceptive

3164 Havilandsville RdCynthiana, KY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 859-234-0200

Here's 2 of the biggest scam artists on the planet. They are a husband-wife team. Dan Clifford who claims to be a writer and owner of Sun Rays, and his wife Rose Clifford, RN, LNC, who operates a number of scam operations which target nurses and legal nurse consultants to sell them "Internships" at her farm in Kentucky. Their photos are on one of their websites - www.medical-legalnews.com on the Contact page. I was personally involved with these 2 crooks. Dan Clifford sold me a webste and his wife Rose Clifford sold my wife a fake package deal that turned out to be a bunch of garbage, stolen copyrighted materials. BEWARE of these 2 crooks. They operate all over the intenet with many fake business names; they lie about other legitimate businesses, deceptive, scams. Even their photos are doctored up- Rose Clifford's photo looks like someone did plastic surgery using REAL plastic on her photo, but in real life she is truly ugly. Just watch out for these 2 crooks. They will lie and scam and take your money and then talk about you in their websites.

Comments

Editor
rose@medical-legalnews.com
(859) 234-0200
(859) 234-0203, fax

Rose Clifford RN Legal Nurse Consultant, also operates RoseCliffordInternships.com - Rose Clifford Internships, scam operation.

Sun Rays Productions, Inc.
3164 Havilandsville Rd. Cynthiana, KY 41031-6420
(800) SUN-RAYS
  12th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hi. I am Dan Clifford. My wife and I are engaged in legitimate businesses. I do not do Web designs for third parties and have never taken any money to design one. My wife's internships are not "fake" or "stolen, " whatever that means. I have no idea who posted this, and unfortunately in this era of the Internet, people are free to say whatever they want anonymously. The contact information that is listed is correct and we will be happy to discuss any concerns with any customers. Perhaps this poster's typos and grammar mistakes will speak to his or her credibility. -DC
El
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Elizabeth Zorn, RN, BSN, LNCC. I have worked as a legal nurse consultant for 24 years. I co-moderate the largest LNC listserv in the country. I am currently employed at Faraci Lange, LLP a highly repuatable personal injury firm in Rochester, NY. My husband is one of the partners at my firm. Rose Clifford, whom I know personally, is a highly respected nurse consultant leader and course instructor within our profession and together, she and Dan Clifford publish a top notch medical legal newspaper. The slanderous comments made against them by an individual too cowardly to include his contact information is simply retribution for a well written and objective article about a particular questionable internet site - again, put up by an individual who fails to indentify his name, contact information or credentials. To those of you who know Dan and Rose, please join me in your support of them.

Elizabeth Zorn, RN, BSN, LNCC
Jb
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Jan Boswell. I am a legal nurse consultant in Birmingham, Alabama. I have been in this business for almost 4 years. My dealings with Rose Clifford have always been nothing but professional. She is an advocate for professionalism and high standards within the legal nurse consulting business. The slanderous comments made against her by an individual too cowardly to include his contact information is simply retribution for a well written and objective article about a particular questionable internet site - again, put up by an individual who fails to indentify his name, contact information or credentials. To those of you who know Rose, please join me in your support of her.

Jan Boswell RN, BSN, CLNC
Accesss Nurse Consultants
Trussville, Alabama
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This post was one of many attacks by an individual who derives some personal gain by preying on nurses who work in the legal profession. He has been the subject of many ftc complaints. Periodically he targets individuals who have been successful in establishing successful businness in the Legal Nurse Consulting field. Rose and Dan Clifford are not scam artists. They are both highly regarded for their ethics and their top quality work products. The recent slanderous comments are part of a long series of unprovoked slanderous attacks attacks by a known criminal who so far has eluded efforts to apprehend. I reinforce Beth's plea to join us in support of Dan and Rose who are the victims of a faceless attack for their ethics and willingness to take a risk on educationg those who might otherwise fall prey to this pathological criminal.
Mary Ann Nowlin, RB, BS
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
This complaint has been posted by a convicted criminal who is hopeful that utterly false information will affect the business of individuals who have exposed him. Beware of such nonsense from individuals who will not post their contact information or name.

Greg Stocks CRNA JED
Baltimore, MD
Mr
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Sharon Y. MacEwen, RN, BSN, ACLNC. I subscribe to The Medical-Legal News and find it to be the most effective way to keep up to date on the happenings in the medical-legal world. From the in-depth CEU educational pieces, to the tips of the trade by nationally recognized experts in the field, and most particularly Rose’s “The Gist” boxes explaining the medical-legal implications of articles, I find The Medical-Legal News indispensible to my legal nurse consulting practice.

Rose Clifford is a pioneer in the legal nurse consulting world both in the actual practice of legal nurse consulting as well in the development of internships for nurses new to the practice of legal nurse consulting. I participated in a LNC Boot Camp co-sponsored by the National Nurses in Business Association and Rose Clifford in Orlando in June of 2008. The cost of the 2 day workshop was very affordable and the information I obtained and the camaraderie I felt by participating was priceless.

This complaint is totally inconsistent with my interactions with Dan and Rose Clifford.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Read this article and you may realize why this false complaint has been posted...and by whom:

Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Oh, and check out how the poster has used 'roseclifford' as their identity...something they are good at at least..assuming other peoples identities.
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I hope anyone that reads this, sees it for what it is. To talk about someones picture is highly unprofessional. This article demonstrates the type of person that this convicted criminal portrays. Dan and Rose Clifford are highly respected in this profession and you are not. The many attempts to "trap" LNC's into your web site is also highly unprofessional. You sir, have been exposed for your shenanigans. You are a coward who will not even print your name. The last attempt to "trap" LNC's even used the signature of PayPal. LNC's please beware of NALNC.

Mary K. Smith, RN, LNC
Monroe, Louisiana
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Rose Clifford and I founded the Miami Chapter of the American Association of Legal Nurse Consultants. Have known both Rose and her husband Dan for many years and know them both to be highly professional and greatly respected for their enormous skills. In addition to being skilled proofessionals, they are also very kind and loving parents and friends and do not deserve to have their intergrity attacked in such an underhanded manner. There are legions of nurses, attorneys and physicians who I know will also confirm my statement.
Pa
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a legal nurse consultant and attended Rose Clifford's internship a couple of years ago. It was an awesome experience and provided a great hands on education in the world of legal nurse consulting. I have the utmost respect for the Cliffords and know this complaint to be totally false. Rose is the ultimate professional and I have been very fortunate to know her. I would highly recommend the internship to both new and experienced LNC's.

Pamela H. Best
Louisville, KY
  14th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am a managing member of Legal Nurse Consulting Institute. LNCI is affiliated with Rose Clifford Internships. Knowing Rose personally, she is a consummate professional and well respected leader in the legal nurse consulting community. She is in the National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) Hall of Fame for her contributions to nurse entrpeneurs.

I encourage anyone considering the remarks in this complaint to take Mr. and Mrs. Clifford up on their offer to discuss their businesses.
  14th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Deborah D'Andea. I have known Rose Clifford for many years. I can suppot the fact that she is a vey highly respected legal nuse consultant. While I have not pesonally attended her leadership program I know many who have and who speak highly of their experience. Rose & her husband publish a great medical-legal newspaper. They are not "scam artists". I agree that the slanderous comments made against Rose and Dan Clifford are inappropriate and were written by a coward who does not even provide his contact information.
Deborah D. D'Andrea
Chicago, Illinois
An
  15th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Hello. My name is Angie Duke-Haynes. I am a legal nurse consultant in Virginia and have had the pleasure to meet Rose several times. I am a managing member of Legal Nurse Consulting Institute, LLC and the Past President of the AALNC Central Virginia Chapter. Members of the CVC-AALNC have taken Rose's internship program and have spoken so highly of both Rose and her program. Rose is a leader in this industry and for this reason she and her husband are being slanderously attacked by someone who refuses to reveal their identify. We must bear in mind that anyone can post their opinion; however, it does not mean that it bears any validity.

The Medical Legal News is a great resource for legal nurse consultants. I am a subscriber and recommend it to all legal nurse consultants.

Angie Duke-Haynes, RN
  15th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Marcia Kirksey. I am a legal nurse consultant in South Carolina who made the excellent decision to do a two-week internship with Rose Clifford recently at her home office in Kentucky. I had opportunity to view at close hand Rose's professionalism, integrity, commitment to the advancement of the field of legal nurse consulting, including collegiality and mentoring of newer LNC's, and the respect she has earned from her LNC and attorney colleagues. Every word in the assertions of this coward is libelous garbage. I came home from the internship with at least a 300-fold increase in know-how and confidence level, as well as new enthusiasm for the work of an LNC.

I was also present at the 2008 conference of the NNBA, where Rose was honored with the annual award for the nurse in business who has contributed the most to the growth and knowledge of other nurses striving to establish themselves in business. This award speaks for itself--Rose would not even have been considered for it if even ONE of the allegations made by this liar had a grain of truth in it. She has consistently given of herself to the field of legal nurse consulting for more than 20 years, and hundreds can attest to that. I am just one.
Cb
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
My name is Chuck Bell, BSN, JD. I have known Rose Clifford for over 15 years and have worked with her and have retained her services. I can attest to her work performance, subject matter knowledge, as well as the quality, thoroughness and accuracy of deliverables. She has demonstrated depth of knowledge in both criminal and civil investiagaions, in numerous medical specialties, and always with the greatest appreciation for the individuals on the team and the client being served.

The comments in the complaint have nothing to do with the work of Dan and Rose in their business endeavors. I have recommended their services without hesitation and would do so in the future.

Charles (Chuck) Bell
Newark, NJ
Mi
Hello,
My name is Michele Holzman, I am an RNC, and Legal Nurse Consultant. I am also Founder and President of Legal Nurse Solutions, Inc. I have worked as a Nurse for over 30 years, and as an LNC for 3; both independently, and in a prestigious toxicology and risk assessment firm.
I have met Rose Clifford at various Workshops and Conferences related to our field. I have not had the pleasure of meeting her Husband, Dan.
My experiences with her have consisted of knowing her to be one of the most courteous, professional, and ethical people I have yet to encounter.
She gives above and beyond any classroom teaching, and has been unfailingly generous and patient with her time. She shares her vast knowledge in a clear, accessible manner, always emphasizing the positive action throughout the learning process.
I had the pleasure of seeing her recieve the award for "Hall of Fame in the National Nurses in Business Association, 2008" in Daytona Beach, Fl. She deserves this, and more.
As far as this unseemly attack on their character and business, it screams of schoolyard bully tactics.
Sorry, Bub- there are too many of us who know the truth. You actually did them a favor- we get to sing her praises!
Your Kharma Backfired.
Michele Holzman, RNC, CLNC
Jg
  16th of Feb, 2009
My name is Jane Grametbaur, RN, CLNC, CCHP-A. Rose Clifford taught one of the first classes I attended when I obtained my LNC certification. She has a wealth of knowledge and is an example to LNC's nationwide. She is honest and ethical and her business practices are also honest and ethical.
Medical-Legal News is a resource for LNC's nationwide. The information contained in the publication is both timely and accurate. Dan Clifford is an editor who had the courage to tell the truth about an ex-con who has scammed an unknown number of LNC's. Neither Dan nor Rose are unethical in the way they run their businesses.
The person who lodged this complaint against Dan and Rose did not have the courage to post either his name or contact information. He posted this slanderous complaint in retaliation for an article which exposed him as a crook and a user. It is his website that is passing off stolen material which he has no right to use. It is his website that has posted names of LNC's without their permission along with false information. I am one of those LNC's.
My name can be found under his expert listing. He does not have permission to use or post my name or information. The infomation posted regarding my specialty and contact information are not only inaccurate but totally falsified. I have reported this person to the FTC and several other organizations that deal with internet fraud to no avail.
This person has bilked many unsuspecting, nurses out of their hard earned dollars for a program which is worthless. Dan Clifford and Rose Clifford are knowledgeable, ethical and honest. They have contributed a great deal to the LNC community over the years.
This anonymous, cowardly, lowlife who posted the complaint is the one that needs to go back to jail. Sooner or later the law will catch up with him and will ensure that he receives the justice he deserves.
Ba
  16th of Feb, 2009
I was fortunate enough to meet Rose and Dan Clifford more than 11 years ago when I first entered the legal nurse consulting field. They are honest, considerate and loving individuals who care deeply about each other and all the people with whom they interact in business and in pleasure. Their skill levels are top-notch and their ethics need never be questioned. They are hard working honest individuals who help others succeed no matter their aspirations. They would not take money from anyone for any 'false products. This slanderous complaint is totally unfounded. If you are considering doing business with Rose and Dan, it will be time and money well spent. Rose and Dan hold your heads up high. Your friends applaud your tireless efforts and your marvelous talents. Forge onward and do not let this scallywag dampen your spirits. Love your friend always, Barb Rogers