The Logo Company / False Advertisement

United States Review updated:

This company really is on my list of vendors to NEVER use again. The Logo Company promises to have a team of 5 designers create a logo for your business, organization and or company within 3 business days. I submitted my business details and specification for design via internet as per their procedure on Friday October 29th. Here it is FRIDAY - November 5, 2010 and my inital designs aren't done.

According to the THIRD person I talked to on the third day past my design's due date - they had a glitch in their system. None of the other personnel I spoke to on the previous days mentioned this "alleged" glitch in the system. In fact, the supervisior assured me that I would have the designs first thing this morning.

As a way to fix the problem they created - they "promised" me that once I got my inital designs (God knows when that will be) that I would have a 24 hour turn around for any editing I want to do! Well their 24 hours may be 6 days. How would I know. Their 3 days turned into over a week! As far as I am concerned their word means absolutely NOTHING!

Lastly, The Logo Company never thought it was a good idea to contact me as the customer to let me know there was delay in my product being delievered. There was no contact at all. Had I not called them myself I would not have a clue to what was going on. It would have been easy to associate them with a scam company taking people's money (because you have to pay via credit card upfront). Which - I still haven't ruled out that theory!

Take it from me if you are reading this ... go to a local vendor. It is worth the extra $50!

Zd

Comments

• Sm
      Nov 06, 2010

I'm afraid you get what you pay for - though in this case you didn't even get that.

Why anyone would want to take the blind shotgun approach with 3 short days and 5 supposed designers (who knows who they are or what their training is, if any) is beyond me, when a targeted approach by a qualified pro would have had you sorted by now. Quantity does not beat quality.

My condolences.

Nov 08, 2010

I agree 100% with you! I also paid and "contracted" with them to do a design for my corporation. Unlike you I did receive 5 very amateurish and juvenile looking designs. After e-mailing them my concerns I again received some very ugly, non-professional looking designs. As i had played around with Adobe Photoshop a bit I came up with a semi-decent logo that I sent them and asked them to incorporate into my design. A few days later I received 3 designs, of which I picked one and asked for color options. Again, a few days later and I asked for them to invert the color schemes on each one. You would have thought that I was asking for the impossible! I instead got three different color schemes than what I had asked for. I have attempted to contact each "personal contact person" (every time it is a different one) to rectify this issue. It has been days and no response. Personally, it was a mistake to try to save some money. You really get what you pay for. I would advise others to stay far away from this company!

• Bl
      Nov 17, 2010

I'd just advise everyone to take these complaints with a grain of salt. There is a good chance that they are a smear campaign by other logo companies trying to make 'The Logo Company' look bad. They are the most marketable company out there as they have had more positive media coverage than any other logo firm - therefore they are a target for jealous competitors. My experience with 'The Logo Company' has always been positive.

•   Dec 06, 2010
    Best Best Advice

As the owner of The Logo Company (http://thelogocompany.net), I take any failure of my business to provide the promised service very personally. I'm more than happy to rectify any of these projects should they be genuine but from the information provided I can't find the projects in our system.

As one of the largest suppliers of online graphic design services worldwide I know full well it is not possible to please all the people all the time in spite of our best efforts to achieve just that. That's why we have a safety net for all our customers that is better than any other safety net in the industry. There are only ever 2 possible outcomes when you use our design services.

1. You will get the design you dream about.
    or
    2. You will get all your money back, no questions asked. No processing fees, no hassle, just all of your money back.

Our 100% money back guarantee is designed specifically for clients that we fail to satisfy. I hate failure but on the odd occasion we do fall short, we stick to our promise. We are not perfect and when we fall short of the service we offer we try very hard to learn the lessons.

With regards to trust here are some bits of information that might help make your mind up as to whether we are a trustworthy company or not.

The Logo Company has been trading since 2000. That's 10 years in business now and still going strong.
    The Logo Company has a turnover in excess of several millions of dollars.
    Clients include the US Government, The US Army, Navy, Police, National Guard, US Forrestry as well as multinational and global businesses. Our main area of specialization is with small to medium sized businesses.
    Team of 70+ Inhouse designers supported by around 20 customer service and sales support staff.
    Voted best in test by Wired Magazine and The Wall St Journal. Featured in INC magazine as a preferred supplier of logo design services.
    Over 3000 positive customer testimonials in our public forums, most of which are direclty verifiable.

If you want to get in-touch with me personally, please feel free to email [protected]@thelogocompany.net

Simon McArdle
    The Logo Company
    [protected]@thelogocompany.net

•   Dec 06, 2010

I ain't going to comment much on the specifics of this complain. The business looks legit as far I can tell, but there could be a problem how the support was handled in that case.

There is one odd thing though, when I enter the site, the shopping cart shows 18 items worth of $3, 980.00. That doesn't look too good, you need to have that fixed.

•   Oct 29, 2018

@enigma-1 They are not legiate, there website is full of lies and BS to suck you in . Run Do Not do business with this trading business.

•   Dec 07, 2010

The above issue from enigma-1 regarding 18 items in the shopping cart has been corrected. This error happened due to some site maintenance over the weekend.

With regards to the initial complaint about service levels, if we have fallen short I hold my hand up and apologise to ZD Ross. Please feel free to get in touch with me and I will be happy to compensate you for your inconvenience.

Simon McArdle
    Owner
    The Logo Company
    [protected]@thelogocompany.net

• El
      Feb 07, 2011

I would agree with this statement. I had requested a logo, and in six days I have several initial concepts. All of which were garbage, I gave them a second chance, and these too were all horrible (after 4 days wait.) I asked for a refund and someone on a really bad phone connection called and addressed my complaints, and said they would come up with more revisions. They did within 24 hours, and these were an improvement, thankfully. They got really close to what I wanted, but then when we were revising these logos, they kept getting further and further away with radical changes, when all I wanted were some minor changes here and there. Then they stopped responding to my emails, at which point I got annoyed and asked for a refund which I finally got.

Their concepts were uninspired, and nowhere even close to what they show in their portfolio. They were all generally, VERY ugly.

•   Feb 09, 2011

As I have already said before, I take every failure personaly. I have also stated that our money back guarantee is there to protect you from not getting what you expected. It's nice to see that failsafe has been taken advantage of here and that it is clear to everyone that we are not trying to upset anyone on purpose or to rip anyone off. I challenge any of our online competitors to go further than we do in trying to get it right everytime and then refunding the money no questions asked if they get it wrong. Let's see sense here and understand if we get it wrong we don't eat. So we are not trying on purpose to get it wrong. On the contray, we are trying extremly hard to get it right. We mostly do get it right.

Why not read our 3500+ testimonials on our site. You can contact many of these genuine clients and ask them how they were treated by us. I think you will agree that we have many more happy clients than we have unhappy clients. This is because we want our clients to be happy and go the extra mile to make it happen. If we do fall short we try to put it right. If that's not possible we refund no matter how much work and effort has been commited. (Read our money back guarantee and see how stacked in your favor it is).

I understand that it is impossible to get it right everytime or to please everyone all the time (design is very subjective afterall) and for those that we have failed to live up to our own very high standards, I apologise.

Feb 09, 2011

Yeah, your "money back guarantee" are hollow words!! Where was my refund? God you are completely full of garbage!! Don't trust this company as far as you could throw them!!!

@Not This Company Don’t TRUST this company

@BOSS Models What they promise on there webpage,
    They Don’t Deliver

Do NOT Trust this business

•   Feb 10, 2011

@Not This Company - Who are you? Everyone knows that if we fail to give a refund as per our promise of a refund then you as a consumer can call your card company and issue a chargeback and get your money back instantly. You clearly have another agenda here. What is it?

Feel free to contact me personally at [protected]@thelogocompany.net and identify yourself and I will ensure you receive a refund if this is in fact a genuine project.

With over 3500 client testimonials in our forum, that gets added to daily, you can see that we have many more happy clients than unhappy clients. As I have said before, there are only ever 2 outcomes if you use our logo design service.

1. You will get the design of your dreams.
    or
    2. You will get all your money back, no questions asked!

@Simon McArdle 100% Do NOT trust this business

Feb 10, 2011

Simon, I was the FIRST to post on this board. I NEVER was given a refund, even though I ASKED for one. Please do not LIE to these people. I have no hidden agenda. I simply want you and you company to be ACCOUNTABLE!!! NOT THIS COMPANY!

@Not This Company
    ZDRoss complained on this board. Your first post was the 3rd comment down about 3 months or so ago. As I have already stated, if your grievance is in fact genuine then get in touch with me via my email address [protected]@thelogocompany.net and I will refund you. Everyone that requests a refund gets one as long as it is within 3 months of the start of the project. We have even been known to refund beyond this 3 month limit if we feel it is justified. Does this give you closure?

@RedlineM203
    How is offering to refund someone if their complaint is genuine, smearing a complainant? I am questioning the motives of Not This Company because I have offered a refund more than once now but am yet to hear anything apart from here saying they are looking for some kind of justice. That's a bit odd and it does not make any sense at all. What am I missing? What would you do?

• Lm
      Feb 10, 2011

Simon I sent you an e-mail and you have yet to respond. I dont want any smear in a public forum.

Larry

•   Oct 29, 2018

@Lmooney This bloke is a [censored]n liar Simon Mc Ardle is NOT to be trusted . Do NOT trust this business, they are unprofessional, unethical, Dodgy and give the logo industry a bad name .

@Lmooney
    Hi Larry. I passed your email over to my General Manager Kevin and I asked him to personaly supervise your project to completion. I told him to call you which I believe he has done. I have just spoken to him and he has told me that he has spoken to you again and everything is moving as it should be. With a bit of luck everything will be wrapped up by tomorrow. Do let me know if that is not the case.

@RedlineM203
    I have no idea what your point is. Please explain.

•   Feb 10, 2011

Digging through our archives I am 100% sure now that the original complaint from ZDRoss was justified. We were late in providing the initial designs. We then promised the client that any further revisions we would turn around in just 24 hours. We honored this to the end of the project and the client left us very happy.

I have also pulled out the stops and managed to trace the project from Not This Company. I see you were very unhappy throughout the whole design process. I do see that you did indeed ask for a refund but seemed to have a change of heart and wanted to complete the project with us. I believe we finished this project for you and you are using the logo design on your website even today. I know it was painful for you to get there but the end result is a very nice logo design that you should be proud of. Are you unhappy with the logo Not This Company?

•   Feb 11, 2011

@RedlineM203
    If a complaint is justified, then I see no reason to call it any other way. We are not perfect. There is not a human being or company in the world that is perfect (present company excluded of course :-)). I hate failure and I work very hard to learn the lessons.

I can assure you that I have nothing at all to do with Lmooney apart from the fact he is a current client wanting to get my attention through this medium (his initial post on here is not exactly singing my praises is it). He is being taken care of and should be leaving us as a happy client (I hope) in the next day or so. I have no information about BLCarson but I welcome the positive feedback. With as many clients as we have had over the years it's not so odd that one has given us support, though I would of preferred of course, for all our happy clients to join in. These boards don't generally attract happy people though :)

•   Feb 12, 2011

@RedlineM203

Hanging out here can make one pretty synical after a time I would expect :) I will defend myself if the complaint is unwarrented but I will also hold my hand up and apologise if I got it wrong. I wouldn't muddy the waters with false testimonials or false logins. I am big enough to say it as I see it. Honesty is the best policy!

• Pc
      Apr 29, 2011

I was told that I would have my website completed in 5 days and it has now been two weeks and now they are saying they need more time. Also, I had to contact them for updates and they have still not given me a valid explanation for why there is a delay. I am taking my business elsewhere.

• Ty
      May 31, 2011

I couldn't agree more. This is the worst company ever. I think they take advantage of the fact that they are located in the UK and not the US so that customers can't sue them. Beleive me I would if they were here in the US. I have no idea how they say they have "customer service". I called them several times and each time they do nothing, they will just tell you we will look into it and call you back and that is it. They don't bother reading what you send by emails or what you are requesting. They do what they want and either take the garbage from them or bang your head against the wall after all they already took your money in advance. I wish more people keep posting their reviews to warm people against this company. If anyone is reading this, under no circtumstance, don't never user them for web design or web hosting. You will regret every minute you have to deal with those non professional people.

•   Jun 09, 2011

@typhoon2009
    Sorry, I can't trace your project from your username and the limited information you have provided. If you contact me personally at [protected]@thelogocompany.net I will see what has gone wrong and I will fix the problem if it is fixable. If it's a genuine complaint I will take full respnsibility for that as I always do.

I don't know what you mean by saying people should be suing us. What would they be suing us for exactly? We are also an international company with offices in the US and the UK. Our design team and customer service team are dispersed throughout the organisation. Our turnover is in excess of several millions of dollars and we count the US governement amongst our extensive list of clients.

The most important thing you should consider is that we offer all our clients a 100% moneyback gaurantee which can be found on the website. We always honor the gaurantee so no matter how much work we have done on your project you can get your money back. This counts right up to the point of acceptance of the project by the client. There is no other business in our marketplace that has such a comprehensive protection in place for it's clients. This even lasts for a whole 3 months from the time you place your order.

•   Jun 11, 2011

@PCEO
    Webdesign takes longer than 5 days. 5 days is the amount of time it can take for a revision to an already agreed site design. Whoever has managed your expectations has done a poor job as it appears you don't understand the timescales. That's our fault entirely as that should be communicated very clearly.

From the very limited information you have provided I can't trace your project. Feel free to email me personally at [protected]@thelogocompany.net and I can look into where this communication problem has come from and put it right.

Jun 25, 2011

This company is awful. Their favorite phrase is "Leave it to me, I'll see it gets done." Their favorite deadline time is "First thing tomorrow morning." There's no way to contact them again after that, I have to talk to a different person each time, and of course, it never comes "tomorrow morning." As others say, take your business elsewhere. This company is highly unreliable.

•   Jun 26, 2011

Hi Sarah,

I was concerned to read your post here because it sounds like we have constantly let you down over a long period of time. If that were the case then I would be fuming with my staff. Because of this I looked very hard at your project to see if there was a communication issue somewhere.

Here is the timeline.

Wednesday last week you made contact with our design team enquiring about the redesign of a logo. On Thursday you decided to proceed. Thursday just gone that is. On Friday (yes, just 1 day later) we had the design choices for you to select from. On Friday you made your choice and the designers are now preparing the final file formats for you. Your project has gone from order to finished in under 2 days. Our usual turnaround time for any logo design project is 3 business days for initial concepts and then 2 days for revisions and 2 days for final file formats (that's working days Monday to Friday). Bare in mind we have no design team available over weekends (today is Sunday) you will have the final files in your email by the time you wake up on Monday morning (this is the next working day). A turnound like this in our business is very special indeed. If we have failed to live up to your expectations here I do apologise but saying "it never comes tomorrow morning" like it is something you have been promised over and over again is a little disingenuous of you.

Although we would always try very hard to meet a deadline as we have done here for you, there is never any extra charge for that. The reason we don't charge for a rushed service level is because there are no promises. We try our best to meet the deadline and often we hit it just spot on. I will be discussing with the whole team again about managing customers expectations so we don't end up with more situations like this. Next day should always be taken as next working day. In this instance the next working day is tomorrow and we will live up to that.

I am happy to refund your purchase if you would prefer that route instead. Just let me know.

•   Jun 26, 2011

Hi Sarah,

Just to follow up. The final files have now been delivered to your email address (Sunday morning). I often have a small team of 2 people in on a Saturday just to try to tie up any lose ends from the previous week. If there are jobs waiting to go to the client like yours was then we would try to send them early rather than waiting for Monday morning. You should of had these yesterday but for some (as yet) unexplained reason they were not sent. Do let me know if there are any outstanding issues.

With all things taken into account, I think my team have surpassed themselves in the speed at which your project has been delivered. I am just sorry that your expectations were poorly managed.

Hi Simon,
    I'm glad I found this site as things don't seem to happen until you see the complaints. I don't know if you guys record your calls, but I had called your company because I had an urgent request for a fast turnaround. I had made it very clear that I understood it was a hard request, and that I needed to know if things could happen that quickly. I was guaranteed it could. The project manager I spoke to went by the name of Drew. He agreed to get me a FINALIZED copy by "first thing tomorrow morning" and that I should "leave it to me [Drew]" so I could print Friday night. I received logo SKETCHES that were not finalized by Friday afternoon. When I called again to ask for Drew I was transferred to a person who went by the name of Hanna. She told me it would be impossible to get me the final versions by Friday and said there had been "a glitch" in the system. She then said I would receive the final versions "first thing tomorrow morning." Of course, Saturday morning came and went and no logo was in sight. I also had no number to reach although I left two voicemails at the number you have on your website. I received the logos today, Sunday morning, three mornings after what I had been told. I'm very disappointed in the dishonesty. I would have been perfectly fine with an honest "we can't do it" and moved on. Instead, I was led on and ended up with more of a mess.
    I will call tomorrow for the refund. As you say yourself, honesty is the best policy!

Hi Sarah,

I do take exception to calling into question my honesty. TLC has been in business for many years and has built an excellent reputation for both service and integrity. There are well in excess of 3500 testimonials on our website that are testiment to this fact. There is not another design company in the world that we know of that has well over 3500 positive testimonials. I think that balanced with the few negative comments here (most of which are unsubstantiated or unjustified) is the true picture of our service level.

I apologise again for the poor management of your expectations and as I already said I will be speaking with all my staff about this subject. We never offer next day delivery on any design because there are far too many variables involved to guarantee it. The usual minimum is 3 business days and there is no way anyone on my staff should of guaranteed next day. The fact that you got a completed logo in under 2 business days is the fact here.

You won't find any other company in our industry that has the boss come on here (rather than paying for a legal retraction of the posts) and speaks openly and honestly about their business. Not one! If you do not get satisfaction from any of my staff members you are free to email me directly at [protected]@thelogocompany.net. My door is ALWAYS open.

Our refund policy is all the way up to acceptance of the final design. This is very clear on our website. However, I am happy to make an exception in your case and refund you in full due to the 1 day guarantee you recieved that should never of been given. This is an exception to our guarantee though and would normally cancel any rights we have passed over to you for the design.

Hi Simon,
    Yes, please process the refund. Your quick responses here would have me want to continue working with TLC, but my nerves can't handle working with your staff. The fact that I got no logo when I needed it is the fact here. Getting it in under 2 business days was actually not much of a help and, as I stressed earlier, your staff was made very clear of my situation. Your staff and I had decided to do a "quick-fix" logo first to use for Friday and then to revise it to make one for future uses. As far as I'm concerned, my logo design is not finished.
    In the future, you may want to have your email or some non-generic email be listed on the website or in emails so that customers don't feel like they're left stranded. This site is the quickest and most honest way, it seems, to communicate with TLC. Thanks for your help and I'm sorry I couldn't add to the glowing testimonials you have.

Hi Sarah,

Some of these posts go on here months before I see them. The site is not monitored as a point of customer service so you take pot luck getting me on here. If you need to get to me direct your best bet is to email me. We also don't do quick fix logos. There is no such thing as a quick fix logo. I have spoken to the staff members concerned who have given you false information and they have been re-educated in what our timelines are and what our service consists of. Yours is a really unfortunate case because it could of so easily of been avoided if you got the right information first time around. I can't apologise enough for the poor management of your expectations.

As I have already mentioned but I will mention it again as it seems to of been missed is that we don't as a rule work weekends. Trying to contact us on weekends will get no response most of the time. You will however be able to get us from Monday to Friday (7am to 4pm EST). You can call. You can email. You can use our live chat service. All these are available to you during the working week. Your attempts to contact over the weekend when nobody was there to help you must of caused you a lot of frustration as I can see here.

Anyway, I am pleased you will leave us with your refund and I am sorry it did not work out this time. If you do try us again in future please remember what we have discussed here about timelines and working days and you won't go wrong.

Hi Simon,
    I would normally understand not calling during business hours, but had been promised a logo by Saturday. I think my case was an exception, and I should have been given some sort of a contact method for the weekend. Moreover, someone should have followed up and called if they were promising to deliver to explain why it wasn't.

As for the refund, you might want to change it in your guarantee to read "97.4% of the money you paid" since paypal eats up some in transaction.

Thanks for your responses here and through email and processing the refund. That was the one good experience I had with TLC. I regret that I didn't have more!

Simon,
    I take back the comment about the refund. Kevin just emailed to explain it before I even got a chance to reply and ask. I don't know how it works, but for customers out there they do refund the $149. I really wish your service was this quick and easy for everything else!!

Hi Sarah,

Our service "IS" this quick and easy. You had an exception I'm afraid. I'm sorry for that. Perhaps you will give us a chance to redeem ourselves sometime in the future and then leave us a positive testimonial on our site or even come back on here singing our praises.

Good luck for the future and no hard feelings from us.

Jun 30, 2011

I'm reading these posts and laughing at what the owner of The Logo Company has to say. I am an independent business owner and have no agenda. I started to use The Logo Company with no reason to think it would be a bad experience, and it was basically terrible. The work is AWFUL, and yes they keep delivering ideas, but they are mostly crap. The customer service was the thing that ultimately had me pull out from the projec.t They are very friendly and helpful, but the lack of communication was seriously comical:
    1. I would send an email and not get a response until days later, if ever
    2. EAch time I called a new person would answer and had NO CLUE what was going on, which made me explain everything all over again
    3. I would ask for something very specific (like a certain file) and be sent a completely different file 3 times!
    4. it felt like the customer service people were young, inexperienced people working for a low salaray who really didn't care that anything actually got done correctly. NO ONE checked that the request was actually being fulfilled.
    I don't have many bad expereiences with vendors - and this one was terrible.
    DO NOT USE THEM.

•   Jul 01, 2011

@CHope

I don't recall saying anything funny or trying to pretend my business is 100% perfect and without recourse. Design is very emotive as a subject and it's also really subjective. It's impossible to please everyone all the time. We do try though and when we fail we give you your money back. It's not a gimmick it's real. It's not funny either. I have peoples jobs to think about and baseless snipes at me could start to cost people their jobs. That's not very funny is it?

Anonymity is a wonderful thing when you have "no hidden agenda". It means you can hide your identity, give a completely one sided story and disappear. I refute everything you say. I have no idea who you are. If you identify yourself to me even by personal email then I will return on here and explain the full story to everyone if there is a story to be told. That's what I do. I am honest and completely open.

Will you do that or will you remain anoymous with no hidden agenda?

I want to see for myself the horror you experienced. Did you ask for a refund? Were you refused a refund? Of course you were not. Our design was so bad yet you continued to use the service. Are you serious? If I went somewhere and the design was so bad I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole. Come on, identify yourself and I will allow everyone here to judge the design (with your permission of course) and we can all see how bad it was.

Our portfolio is probably the best on the net right now. That's the standard of design we provide. Our customer service team are well paid and highly motivated. Everyone of them is dedicated to giving the client the very best experience possible. I'm not saying we don't make mistakes, we do. But when we do we fix them. Simple as that.

So come on, let's see the full horror story rather than coming here with no agenda and putting my staffs jobs at risk.

•   Jul 01, 2011

This is the latest verifiable TESTIMONIAL on our site. We have in excess of 3600.

"The Logo Company provided me with such awesome service! The perfect business logo design was sent and required no revisions - which means that the design team hit my business concept 'head on'! Everyone I spoke to was pleasant and showed great business decorum which made my experience easy and pleasant. Thank you for your creative work! From now on, when the public sees my logo, they also see a reflection of you! - and what a great reflection it is!
    Thanks Again!
    *- Mia H., Washington, DC
    sweet plant nation, LLC "

I can post here 500 verified positive client testimonials for every single unsubstantiated negative comment. I think I might just do that to add some true balance to this thread!

By the way, this was posted up on our site today. I have not had to dig deep for this. This is what most of our clients feel about our service.

• Gr
      Jul 10, 2011

I have to say Simon, kudos if you are as reputable as you say you are. And on the basis of what I've read, I believe you are (or you'd not spend so much energy on this website). I suppose everyone getting logos are business owners and if they do not know it already, they'll soon discover no firm is 100% perfect, 100% of the time, because people aren't perfect. I'm considering using you guys, and on the basis of what I've read, I am looking forward to experiencing your firm's best in the next week or so. :) - Greg Varley -- Naples, FL (real person)

•   Jul 11, 2011

@Greg
    Thanks for the support. We always try our best and most of the time it's good enough.

I'm sure the synics will be 100% positive that you and I are the same person although the realists will understand that the last place I want to spend my time is here :)

• Md
      Sep 17, 2011

I too used The Logo Company and found them to be a complete waste of time and $150. Their designers, I think, are illiterate. I specifically said in my initial questionnaire DON'T include certain elements and two of the 5 designs they produced included them, making them a wasted effort. Not liking any of the three remaining designs, I then suggested we do something /in the general style/ of another logo I liked. They proceeded to completely copy the other logo verbatim, while removing the other company's name. Their final efforts truly sucked so I finally gave up and wrote off the cost as a lesson about being stupid and cheap.

• Mi
      Oct 08, 2011

I've been researching online for a company to redesign/sharpen/tweak my existing logo... after reading these posts, my search is done. Thought I was going to find an litany of horrible stories of customer service/design/follow-up... what I found was a hands-on owner that seems to genuinely care about positive outcomes for each and every client, no matter how difficult the scenario. I'm submitting my logo shortly and am excited to see how things turn out.

• Ru
      Oct 12, 2011

I have used The Logo Company 3 times - twice for a business logo and once for an event logo. I have been extremely pleased with their work. They are true to their word in turnaround and that is why I keep going back to them. To be honest, their concepts are so good, I sometimes want to buy a logo just to see how well they come up with what I am envisioning! My ONLY complaint about them is that the initial concepts are SO good, I can't make up my mind sometimes! :)
    BTW, in case anyone is wondering if this is a TLC account, email me at charlietheseller at gmail dot com and I will show you the work they did for me. I am very impressed and will be starting another project with them shortly. Thanks, TLC!