The Lodging Company / Desceptive Trade Strategy

1 Vail, CO, United States Review updated:

I booked a week at this property from Dec 31st 2012 to Jan 7th 2013. I was very disappointed when I walked into the room and by no means looked like any of the pictures on the link given (http://www.lodgingcompany.com/a2-d31-k2-m12-n7-r121-t1-u10679-y2012/b3419_landmark.html). Further more we work very hard all year long and this is the only week of me and my family take together to enjoy and to get into a unit that sold as platinum and with great expectations and see the room that we saw, is very sad. Here is my description of the room: a. Basically a long hallway with a room at the entrance and something that tries to be an open concept living room but that actually is as big as the room itself with no table to sit and eat, and the pictures showed tables. b. There is NO room what so ever to place a crib and and to have both of my kids sleep in there. c. The view is to the parking lot and the rear where the master is, faces the street. It was on the first floor. I flew here and programmed my vacation based on an ideal that was sold to me, which clearly was not, and this is why I am asking for a refund, I can admit paying for the first night, but not for the rest. Jus the portrait of my wife crying because she saw we where getting something similar to the pictures sent was truly devastating.

I was denied of a refund rudely

Jr
Mar 12, 2013

More The Lodging Company Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• After further discussion with Mr. Robaina we have come to a financial agreement to refund him for his stay. We are sorry that his room was not to his liking or his expectation, and we will be reviewing our proceedures for refunds and our pictures on our web site.
    We thank Mr. Robaina for bringing these issues to light.