The Loan Supermarket/TLG Loans/Carter & Carter / Stolen money
This company have stolen 99.99 from my bank account after a general loan enquiry with theloansupermarket.co.uk.
I know there are many of you out there in the same situation. These are the steps that you need to take (very time consuming, but worthwhile if it gets our money back and these ### shut down.)
- Contact your bank and explain what happened (be honest, even if you do feel a prat.) Most banks are aware of these companies already.
- Contact Trading Standards.
- Contact the Financial Ombudsmen on [protected]. They are probably your only hope of getting your money back and again are well aware of these companies.
- Contact the Office of Fair Trading on [protected].
- Contact the Information Commissioner's Office on [protected]. (These organisations can help shut them down).
- Contact BBC Watchdog (this is easily done on their website.)
The more of us that contact these people the more chance of them getting shut down. I don't want this to happen to anyone else.