United States, Virginia Review updated:
Mr. Wilkerson
Is it true Mr. Wilkerson that they lost the pay-pal account because of the fraud that you were committing which is why you were fired? Is it also true that you were the one charging extreme fees and lying to customers to up your commission? Its sad when a company can't fire a criminal with charges against him presently without attack. Mr. Wilkerson you lied to me I got a modification regardless through TLMT.

A  6th of Apr, 2009 by
John David Wilkerson screwed with me and my family. They allow this man to get away with this for a long time now im in the process of being forclosed on. If theres more people like me who has got screwed by this man or the company please let it be known.
D  22nd of Apr, 2009 by
This is John-David Wilkerson and this accusation is completely false and fabricated by The Loan Modification Team. I have personal testimonies from clients that I efunded from my personal checking account once I discovered that I was worling for a scam artist. My telephone number is 877-233-3949 for anyone with issues that need to be addresses. Take care and be blessed!! www.loanmitigationsolution.org
N  16th of May, 2009 by
I’ve been a financial advisor for over 30 years and have never seen such disregarded for private information. Do not work with any individual who will put your information out there for anyone to view. J.D. Wilkerson at Loan Mitigation Services needs have his licensed pulled. Do not give this company your name, phone number, address, credit card or financial information or you will risk having it one day be used as an example on the internet.